break to get the headrush/buzz back?

i dont get a headrush or a buzz of any sort anymore when i smoke my hookah. i remember this happened to me once b4, i stopped smoking for three months cause i didnt have access to a hookah as my friend took his to school....but then when i bought my own hookah i got headrushes and buzz...and now they are gone again... whats the least amount of time do you guys and gals think it would take to get that rush again?

The only brand that will still give me a slight buzz is Tangiers, so if that brand won't do it to you, you're way too used to the nicotine. The only other thing I can think that will give you a buzz (but isn't the smartest thing) is to smoke on an empty stomach or while drinking. ;-)

Cut back a bit, I lost the buzz too, now I just smoke hookah once a week, and I limit myself to one or two mild cigars (no VSGs :lol: ) on my Shisha Day. That's helped a bit.

Also, smoke either Nakhla or Tangiers. Nothing else is worth the effort if you want a buzz. Although I'm starting to loose any feeling even with the Nahkla. :(

Yea i'm a relatively new hookah smoker and dont get to smoke that often, and last weekend i smoked some Nakhla Sweet Melon solo....and didnt get a buzz at all...but i didnt miss it either...i was able to smoke the whole bowl without breaks with no nausea or headaches...pretty schweet if ya ask me! if i want a buzz i'll go hit up the Jager :D

[quote name='Johnny_D']I personally hate that Nictoine Buzz. I love smoking so i'm glad it's gone.

Now sit back, smoke some good Shisha, and open a bottle of something cheeky!

JD[/quote]
<3333333

What's so appealing about a light head and stomach ache? If you want to get drunk, you drink alcohol. If you want to get high/buzzed, you smoke/do drugs. If you want to relax and chill out, you smoke a hookah :)

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who could care less about buzz. It is not the reason we/I smoke hookah. I'm always amazed about people who complain about no buzz or the buzz fading away. Like worr lord said, if you want a buzz the are a lot of other options, a few of them legal.

[quote name='worr lord'][quote name='Johnny_D']I personally hate that Nictoine Buzz. I love smoking so i'm glad it's gone.

Now sit back, smoke some good Shisha, and open a bottle of something cheeky!

JD[/quote]
<3333333

What's so appealing about a light head and stomach ache? If you want to get drunk, you drink alcohol. If you want to get high/buzzed, you smoke/do drugs. If you want to relax and chill out, you smoke a hookah :)[/quote]

i agree completely.

Well, there are a lot of things others like that I don't find appealing. I like a light buzz myself. Lets not judge him because he wants something differant than the majority on the forum. I would recommend stopping for a few weeks, maybe a month.

[quote name='Joseph']Well, there are a lot of things others like that I don't find appealing.  I like a light buzz myself.  Lets not judge him because he wants something differant than the majority on the forum.  I would recommend stopping for a few weeks, maybe a month.[/quote]

Yup hes right, that'll get the buzz back