hookah ban....jail time...check this out

[quote name='pauldavis']i guess they should also ban the sale of tin foil...bic pens...highlighters...2 liter bollts of coke, water buckets and socket wrenches too then[/quote]

fuck yeah, anything can be used for drugs, so even if they banned bongs,pipes, cigars and zig zags people are still going to smoke weed

[quote name='Skimo'][quote name='pauldavis']i guess they should also ban the sale of tin foil...bic pens...highlighters...2 liter bollts of coke, water buckets and socket wrenches too then[/quote]

fuck yeah, anything can be used for drugs, so even if they banned bongs,pipes, cigars and zig zags people are still going to smoke weed[/quote]

word. trust me i would still smoke pot, regardless of hookah being available, pipes of anykind,and all that shit...joints dude, joints

QUOTE: The Board of County Commissioners unanimously passed the ordinance Tuesday.

"We welcome the challenge," Pinellas County Commission Chairman Ken Welch said. END QUOTE.

It wont matter a damned. They're a bunch of red-neck right wingers who feel threatened any time [i]the younguns[/i] step out of line. They know you don't want to smoke pot from it. They know most of the kids smoking pot are using papers, or gourds bought along the side of the road in stands, hell i had some Pepsi can time as a teen ager too. They know this. They just want to piss on your parade because it attracts the youth of their community. Look at all the freaks breaking Beatles albums when they came to America and their daughters drooled all over them. The religious right had a fit! Same thing here, but my hookah looks better than Ringo! :lol:

MR Bubble

[quote name='MR Bubble']It wont matter a damned. They're a bunch of red-neck right wingers who feel threatened any time [i]the younguns[/i] step out of line.[/quote]

Please don't lump all right wingers together. :(

Here's one heartless conservative bastard who enjoys tobacco in all it's wonderful incarnations, including the hookah. :)

Police Lingo-1291 More than five young people in one place...suspected gang and drug activity.

Things that should be made illegal:

Hookahs-since drugees sometimes use them to smoke weed in
Cars-since some drugees hotbox/since drugees sometimes use them to smoke weed in
Apples, aluminum cans and plastic bottles-since drugees sometimes use them to smoke weed in
Bathrooms-since drugees sometimes use them to smoke weed in
Schools-since drugees sometimes use them to smoke weed in
Frying pans-since some drugees use them to cook drugs
Cigarette lighters/matches-since some drugees light joints with them
Tobacco-since some drugees mix tobacco with weed

Don't worry about smoking bans...California's OK...as long as the law allows smoking in public places that sell tobacco products. Its all stupid and bad science that second hand smoke has to be stopped, but let the baby have his bottle.

My favorite part of this article is where it says, The ordinance bans the display and sale of any item which could be deemed by "a reasonable person" to be used for illegal drugs. Does that mean if you smoke a hookah you are not a reasonable person? I think I am reasonable but I guess I am not.