Genuine Hookahs sold me FAKE THREE KINGS!

Dr: oh i wasn't jumping on you or anything, there have been soem good transactions with him, but with all the bad experiences, plus the fact he has no problem lying about something as important as weheter or not soemthing contains TOBACCO, I just can't believe people would still trust him with their money.

Pimp: Mahmoud has already stated they don't sell directly to him, he gets his mya's through another supplier who gets them from Mya. Sot here isn't a lot Mya can really do about it.

It's just the same arrogence and misleading practices he's exibited here in posting, on ebay, and with some of us as customers. He feels he can do what he wants, say what he wants, and there's nothing going to be done. And for the most part, he's right. Ebay refuses to stop his tobacco sales, and halon is going to get stuck with his goldens because it too much trouble to really do anything about such a small transaction, and he's going to go his merry way ripping people off. What we could do we did, kicked his ass off here so atleast THIS isn't a platform for him or his business practices. If some members still insist on buying from him because he's offering a good deal, its their own risk. But remember, if you run the chance of not getting what you ardered, and you run a good chance with GH, then its not really much of a deal now is it?

[quote name='mushrat']I thougth there realy were 3 queens. Didn't someone show us a picture of a box once? Same company or soemthing, just different packaging/marketing?[/quote]

The local place I get my supplies form carries 3kings, and 3queens. I've never bought the 3queens before, so I can't tell you what the inside wrapping actually looked like. But the outside box looked pretty close to the 3Kings box, but if I can recall correctly, the 3queens box was a tad smaller.

Damn, thats just bad. I mean thats just outright wrong. And to think, I gave him my benefit of the doubt. i tried those particular coals. They leave an aftertaste that just is horrible, and stale. I would raise hell.

So they responded and told me that it was probably an accidental mix-up. They are sending me a replacement box of Three Kings, so hopefully this issue is resolved.

TYLER

BULLSHIT... how do you get an "accidental mixup" with coals who were relabled and repacked to represent something else? Well, atleast you should get the real ones this time... hopefully.

<_> I honestly can't figure out how to mess up something like that. On the other hand, I'd like to think that someone wouldn't mock the intelligence of somebody else in such a horrible way.

Well... it's only a dollar difference, i can't imagine some one would go through all that trouble to save a dollar, thats a bit ridiculous. On the same token, it is possible maybe someone (a worker) who isn't as familiar with hookah items didn't know the difference... Ah well, most important thing is that he fixed it.

a worker who didn't know the difference? They opened a box of three kings, took them out, got a cheaper brand of QLs, added a made in holland sticker, and then crappily repackaged it.

Maybe a box broke or something and an employee just used a Three Kings box that was lying around. They kinda look the same, I guess.
I mean I would hope they wouldn't stuff three queens into three kings boxes. Even if it made money, what do you do with the extra three kings? They definitely say Three Kings right on the label so you can't package them as a more expensive quicklight (not like there is one, either).
I'll let this slide as long as I get a replacement box pretty quickly. I obviously ordered coals cause I was out, and I'd like to get back to smoking as soon as possible.

TYLER