Photo

Genuine Hookahs sold me FAKE THREE KINGS!

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 Halon

Halon

Emir - Of the Emerald Argileh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 07:06 PM

So I placed an order from Genuine Hookahs for a box of three kings coals. I almost ALWAYS order from socialsmoke.com, but Genuine Hookahs was like $5 or $6 cheaper and all I wanted was one box of coals. They arrived today and on first glance I notice the box is stuffed shut! It was so full that whomever sent it to me had to tape it!
It's a Three Kings box, just with different coals! They kinda look like Goldens, but I don't want Goldens. The picture when I ordered showed a roll of Three Kings. I can obviously demand Genuine Hookahs replace my coals for me at no charge. I'm really fucking pissed off at these guys right now. It's a shitty thing to do.
Anywho, here are some pictures:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Real Three Kings on left, piece of shit on right.
Posted Image
Three Kings on left again for comparison.

TYLER

#2 MN Hookah

MN Hookah

Vizier - Molassed Harlequin

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 07:10 PM

Oh wow! Haha.
Minnesota Hookah
"MN hookah will hook you up"
www.mnhookahs.com
Hookah Forum discount- Enter "hookahforum" when checking out

#3 PersianPride

PersianPride

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 07:13 PM

Pretty low. Wonder what his explanation is going to be?
Zoidberg: I'm confused Fry. I'm feeling a strange new emotion. Is it love when you care about a female for reasons beyond mating?
Fry: Nope. Must be some weird alien emotion.

#4 kitefanatic

kitefanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 07:15 PM

Damn, that sucks.

#5 MN Hookah

MN Hookah

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 07:15 PM

I don't know, but I would sure like to hear it..because oh wow, fraud is the word that comes to mind.
Minnesota Hookah
"MN hookah will hook you up"
www.mnhookahs.com
Hookah Forum discount- Enter "hookahforum" when checking out

#6 Halon

Halon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 07:17 PM

Yeah, if he doesn't send me a replacement immediately then he can get in big trouble for commiting fraud across state lines or something, right?

TYLER

#7 hookah brother up

hookah brother up

Pasha - Majestrate of Mu'ussel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 07:19 PM

thats f*cked up and straight up gay.....thats a horrible thing to do!

#8 ioannisds

ioannisds

Resident Greek

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts
  • Interests:Music, philsophy, and um, music.

Posted 08 November 2006 - 07:21 PM

PWNED! Just kidding man. I've always said the guy was a douche.

#9 Scalliwag

Scalliwag

Grand Sultan - Sultan of Shisha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 07:23 PM

Yeah, if he doesn't send me a replacement immediately then he can get in big trouble for commiting fraud across state lines or something, right?
TYLER

Across state lines and possible mail system. How did you pay?
[size=1][b]I post my latest vids in the sig to make it easier

Olivewood Micro Phunnel Bowl

Olivewood Micro Phunnel Bowl coal bucket

New Hose project http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMve5QtUpYw

#10 buzz'd

buzz'd

Pasha - Majestrate of Mu'ussel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 07:25 PM

wow i am glad i did not order from him

#11 DizzyGuy

DizzyGuy

Narghile Ninja

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,497 posts
  • Interests:SMOKING! *and music*

Posted 08 November 2006 - 07:25 PM

Yeah, those look like goldens hardcore... I'd def be raising hell about this.
I'm just a typical hookah smoking fool 24/7!!

#12 mushrat

mushrat

Who says you have to LIKE me?

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,312 posts
  • Interests:If you need to reach me my email is adbliss(at)yahoo.com.

Posted 08 November 2006 - 07:31 PM

your hosed.

First, i'm gonna say "told you so." This is the guy selling nakhla on ebay as "no tobacco" Hookah Molasses and you all say..that's ebay, buyer beware. Now one of us gets shafted and your are in some way SUPRISED?? Saved all of a few bucks buying from a guy who's known for lying and cheating and then you get upset because he lied and cheated...that's pretty funny.

Sorry to sound unsympathetic..but i'm pretty unsympathetic.

You have to contact the police. say you were sent soemthing other than you ordered. Then go to..what was that place John deere claimed his dad worked for..oc3 or something, the place to report internet fraud. and then yuo have to supply his name, what you ordered, what he sent, prove its not the same thing. You can also report him to the Atty. General of the state you live in..the form for that is only a few pages long. Don't forget the time it takes to fill out the police report. Then of course anyone has to actually care you got cheated out of about 15 bucks. Oh ya, mail fraud, so you have to go to the post office, get a form to report that as well...can't imagine what that form looks like.

That should be worth the 5 bucks.

So, who's the next person gonna order from him cause he's a little cheaper and seemed like such a nice guy? hmmm?

How did I screw up my links after all this time???

target="_blank">facebook

HookahLover25 : (22 February 2011 - 04:47 PM) Edit icon GIN is not my friend. Wood pecker tasting goat eating rainbow slushy munchy double gummy bear drooling smurf jumping flash banging downstairs underground hiding little midgets crying a river playing triple penetrating frogs rolling down a mudslide full of Sasquatch eating Eskimo smelling skunk ass drooling burning nostrils of no remorse dying infront of a doorbell that's not even working worthless worms sunbathing crispy friend chicken. I hate GIN... Shit is nasty!! Ughhhhhh

#13 Caramellanne

Caramellanne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts
  • Interests:Hookah, Pool, Iceskating, Scrapbooking and of course WAKEBOARDING...

Posted 08 November 2006 - 07:33 PM

your hosed.  

First, i'm gonna say "told you so." This is the guy selling nakhla on ebay as "no tobacco" Hookah Molasses and you all say..that's ebay, buyer beware. Now one of us gets shafted and your are in some way SUPRISED?? Saved all of a few bucks buying from a guy who's known for lying and cheating and then you get upset because he lied and cheated...that's pretty funny.

Sorry to sound unsympathetic..but i'm pretty unsympathetic.

You have to contact the police. say you were sent soemthing other than you ordered. Then go to..what was that place John deere claimed his dad worked for..oc3 or something, the place to report internet fraud. and then yuo have to supply his name, what you ordered, what he sent, prove its not the same thing. You can also report him to the Atty. General of the state you live in..the form for that is only a few pages long. Don't forget the time it takes to fill out the police report. Then of course anyone has to actually care you got cheated out of about 15 bucks.

That should be worth the time.....

So, who's the next person gonna order from him cause he's a little cheaper and seemed like such a nice guy? hmmm?

HAHAHA!!! I love how straight forward and blunt you are!!!!!
"If you don't live for something, you will die for nothing!"

#14 DrShisha

DrShisha

• Vested Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 07:41 PM

Im the guy from england who bought a qt off him and had a couple of problems. Mine came with a box of 3 kings, mines legit. Just my two cents or pence lol.

#15 mushrat

mushrat

Who says you have to LIKE me?

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,312 posts
  • Interests:If you need to reach me my email is adbliss(at)yahoo.com.

Posted 08 November 2006 - 07:46 PM

http://www.hookahfor...ht,genuine.html

http://www.hookahfor...ebay.html#74898

http://www.hookahfor...y,start,15.html

For your viewing pleasure....

http://feedback.ebay...hs&myWorld=true

Notice the 44 negative reviews that have been withdrawn, the 30+ negatives still there. He clearly blackmails people with revenge negatives to get them to agree to mutually withdrawing them. Nice guy.

How did I screw up my links after all this time???

target="_blank">facebook

HookahLover25 : (22 February 2011 - 04:47 PM) Edit icon GIN is not my friend. Wood pecker tasting goat eating rainbow slushy munchy double gummy bear drooling smurf jumping flash banging downstairs underground hiding little midgets crying a river playing triple penetrating frogs rolling down a mudslide full of Sasquatch eating Eskimo smelling skunk ass drooling burning nostrils of no remorse dying infront of a doorbell that's not even working worthless worms sunbathing crispy friend chicken. I hate GIN... Shit is nasty!! Ughhhhhh

#16 DrShisha

DrShisha

• Vested Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 07:50 PM

Mushy i aint takin his side, thats just that part of my experience kinda thing, the parts have not come yet, he said hes sent them, its like been 8 working days, wel see if it turns up by the end of the week! (sorry for jacking the thread, wasnt tryin to!) , its out of order i agree. carryon people....

#17 [LB]

[LB]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 08:04 PM

i got a box of 44mm from genuinehookahs and they were real three kings, this is strange.
Formerly known as [lebanese_blonde]
Posted Image

#18 xpimpitox

xpimpitox

• Vested Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff and hookah!!!!

Posted 08 November 2006 - 08:05 PM

holy shit thats a buncha BS halon! to think i recommended my friend order a mya acrylic thru him when he was interested in one! gotta make sure he doesnt now. and i was very close to ordering the mya waterfall from them before i went with the bohemian from SS. sorry this happened to you buddy and i hope the guy gets what he deserves!!!

EDIT: i think MYA should know about this and have them stop letting him sell thier stuff. didnt i hear somethin about MYA only wanting quality sites selling their goods?

#19 Halon

Halon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 08:06 PM

The only reason I ordered from them is cause they sponsored my SmokeFest with some 30% off coupons. I know it's not that big of a deal, but I thought I'd at least order something from their site.
And yes, I was aware that the guy is kinda sketchy, but for christ's sake it's a BOX OF COALS. It's gotta be more work just to switch them out than it's worth!

TYLER

#20 cabanapatio

cabanapatio

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 08:07 PM

wow...like...it wasnt even a good attempt at trying to hide the fact that they were the wrong kind!! oh wow...now im really worried...i ordered a mya acrylic from him!!! and havent recieved it yet... :shock:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users