HookahCulture....You’ll Be Happy To Know

Hookah-Hookah took down the Hookah Lounge Director Page.  It's no longer available to view on their website.

So now it's time to leave your resentment in the past,  and order
some of their WONDERFUL ma'asell.  I HIGHLY-RECCOMMEND the
Apple,  Grape,  and Melon.  My last batch of Hazelnut
didn't taste as good as the first batch,  so I stopped ordering it.
But the Apple,  Grape,  and Melon are AMAZING!!!

Hookah-Hookah did their part by taking down the listing,  now you
can hopefully put an end to your agressions toward them and start
enjoying some AWESOME ma'asell

[quote name='Mathazar']Hookah-Hookah took down the Hookah Lounge Director Page.  It's no longer available to view on their website.[/quote]
It could be that they are finally learning a lesson or two about customer relations.  On the other hand, they haven't taken down the link indicator, and they still have the stuff they ripped off from SacredNarghila.  Have they learned the lesson about plagerism and stealing?  Or are have they just taken it down temporarily in the hopes that the fuss will die down, only to put it back up later once they build a customer base?
I think I'll wait awhile to see how they are going to behave in the long run before I go ordering from them.  [quote]Hookah-Hookah did their part by taking down the listing,  now you can hopefully put an end to your agressions toward them and start enjoying some AWESOME ma'asell[/quote]
I don't think this had anything to do with HookahCulture having "aggressions toward" hookah-hookah.com.  He was the victim of theft, and wanted the theft to come to a stop.  That is not aggression, that is seeking justice.

Well its hardly because of their moral that they have decided to do this. They would still have it on if they could get away with it - and they would still sell it to Hookahculture for a good price if they could get away with it.
I would still find it hard to not se the double standards in on one hand copying others materials and on the other hand publicly claim that they will not allow this with their own material.
But eventhough I can not give them credit for the idea of new hookahflavours (good or bad) when they have a stolen book on hookah's on their webpage still.
Being a chemist myself I could easily identify all flavourings in their tobacco and copy it. If I did - nobody would make the effort of inventing/developing new/better flavours. Hookahhookah could not have spend time and money to come up with their own sortiment (and Mathazar, your butterscotch flavour would'nt have been made if Hookahhookah knew that the next day all the competitors would have got recipe of some copy-guy)
Same thing with books and other material. If it gets copied nobody will make the effort on making something new.
The next genius out there will not write the next book, exiting info-material or loungedirectory if their effort is not recognized.
So if we wanna stop everything new coming to the world of narghile - just start copying hookahflavours, webcontent and/or books.
And then in some time we can all read the same loungedirectory, the same book and buy the same flavours on all the hookah webshops and nothing new will be to be found anywhere.
This is not a post on wether one should buy or not at hookahhookah, or if their flavours can or can not taste great for the same reasons - just my statement that they:
1 Still have bad ethics
2. Bad ethics like these will affect anybody who wants new things in the hookah world for the future. (new flavours, pipes, books and info ect) 
3. They should take down everything that they have unrightiously copied and not only Hookahcultures material before we remove the "copy-cat label" from them.

All good points,  I didn't think of it that way,
thanks for setting me straight guys.  But,  even  though
I agree with you on their ethics,  I can't denye that they've got
some AWESOME flavors that I love.  And my primary objective in
buying ma'asell is to buy the BEST that I can find.  Sofar, 
NOBODY has copied Hookah-Hookahs flavors,  nor is there anything
that even comes close to the quality of the smoke and the flavor. 
So,  with that said,  I'm still going to buy their flavors as
they come out.  My favorites being Apple,  Grape,  and
Melon.  Their new flavors that I'm looking forward to are
Cinnamon,  Orange,  Jamaican Rum,  Watermelon,  and
they've got about 6 other new flavors coming out that I'll be buying
and should be interesting.  In two months from now,  they'll
have 10 new flavors,  my Butterscotch being one of them.

I can hardly wait!!!!