Xbox 360 or Playstation 3?

Skimo

QUOTE (djbomberto)
QUOTE (DrunkenWizard)
All I have to say is that the Wii is AWESOME.  Got mine Friday and haven't stopped playing.  It's so much fun.  My arm is actually sore from playing the bowling game so much.  To all the people crying that they let go of the remote and the strap busted and their TV broke-  Bullshit.  Don't let go of the controller.  NINTENDO 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

ever heard of an accident? controller slipping? and strap breaking? those links i posted before are ACTUAL events. And whos crying? Would you cry if your controller hit your tv? i know i would.

I've heard the controller slipping thing before, but I SERIOUSLY doubt that the strap broke. My thoughts are that they were trying to get sympathy even though they weren't wearing the strap.

And yes, yay for the Wii60 smile.gif Glad someone else has heard of this, I'm getting it... but Wii way before 360... I'm thinking next shipment that Target gets in I'll get one

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love my XBox360 more and more every day. Just yesterday I got around to ripping about 10 cds onto my 360 and it rips music faster than the old XBox did, automaticly brings up all the info and track names for beyond most of the cds and has a killer visual display to go along with the system as it plays your music... I literaly went through at least 50+ visuals just trying to find one that I had seen before but just eventualy got tired of trying to see one show a second time. Very impressive to me. I love it! I love the game Burnout Revenge too *licks his chops* Soooo good! Burnout is the game that has currently got me in a trance through playing my 360. I can't wait for Crackdown to come out. It's gonna be sweeeet!!!

QUOTE (djbomberto @ Dec 5 2006, 01:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (DrunkenWizard)
All I have to say is that the Wii is AWESOME. Got mine Friday and haven't stopped playing. It's so much fun. My arm is actually sore from playing the bowling game so much. To all the people crying that they let go of the remote and the strap busted and their TV broke- Bullshit. Don't let go of the controller. NINTENDO 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

ever heard of an accident? controller slipping? and strap breaking? those links i posted before are ACTUAL events. And whos crying? Would you cry if your controller hit your tv? i know i would.

I don't think I can accidently let go of the controller. And if I did I don't think the strap would brake. You don't have to swing it that hard. I'm not saying you're crying, the pics I saw had a redneck looking guy all sad.

ac·ci·dent (ăk'sĭ-dənt, -dĕnt') pronunciation
n.

1. An unexpected and undesirable event, especially one resulting in damage or harm: car accidents on icy roads.
2. An unforeseen incident: A series of happy accidents led to his promotion.
3. An instance of involuntary urination or defecation in one's clothing.
2. Lack of intention; chance: ran into an old friend by accident.
3. Logic. A circumstance or attribute that is not essential to the nature of something.

QUOTE (djbomberto @ Dec 12 2006, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ac·ci·dent (ăk'sĭ-dənt, -dĕnt') pronunciation
n.

1. An unexpected and undesirable event, especially one resulting in damage or harm: car accidents on icy roads.
2. An unforeseen incident: A series of happy accidents led to his promotion.
3. An instance of involuntary urination or defecation in one's clothing.
2. Lack of intention; chance: ran into an old friend by accident.
3. Logic. A circumstance or attribute that is not essential to the nature of something.

So what are you trying to say?