What could be the possible niches for a Hookah brand or lounge? (Except the fact that people who already smoke hookah)

I know that the first and most important niche that all of us know is the fact of people that already smoke shisha. But what I want to tell is, for example, if I am a brand (hookah brand) or a lounge, which could be these possible niches? (except people that are already user of it).

What I mean is; there is something value that the hookah culture can add to the society/people, there is a problem that the hookah can solve, or anything that can turn into a niche???

Or also, what could lead them to be users of Hookah? This question should be considered as a search for future potential users / customers

Well. Let´s talk in details of the possible niches about the Hookah scene. Your help and thoughts in replying to this post will be important to me. <3

Hey

Can't translate this word niche' to my language but I think I know what is meant

What I would really love is a bar without TV's and having only unflavoured Tobacco Pipes. Great - I would love it so much and many others would do so.

;)

Dominik

With colours everywhere and batik cloths and and and... green old grandmas lamp over every table. And skullhead cigarette holders but no cigarette smoking allowed 

At a lounge, it would be great to have hookah tastings. Like you could showcase a brand and have hookahs set up for anyone to sample. That way, people could sample lots of flavors without spending the money for a full 250g just to try. Many brands don't offer sample sizes or don't offer them locally so a customer has to buy a lot at a time to justify shipping. 

You may even be able to get brands to sponsor tastings of their brand. 

An alternative to this would be a flavor showdown. Like have double apple from as many different brands as possible one night to see whose is the best.