What's the strongest Vanilla flavor you know of?

• 2 weeks later...

I tried Al Fakher Vanilla. It smelled really good in the package but smoking it was like being 3rd in line to lick the Birthday Cake Candles. 

I watched reviews for Fumari French Vanilla, Trifecta Vanilla and Nakhla Vanilla but didn't get the impression that the flavors were strong. Reviewers are typically as nice as possible and reading between the lines of comments like delicate flavors and good  for taking a break from stronger flavors and not too overwhelming tells me those are weak flavors. 

Starbuzz Gee Spot sounds Interesting although it isn't just Vanilla.

I'm looking for the best candidates to order since the local offerings aren't too adventurous.

I replied to your concentrates thread but my response is hidden. 

Hey!

Maybe just try them but I understand if you don't want and just want to get the strong flavour you're looking for.

What I tried once was tobacco from layalina which was extremly strong and delicious, it was cherry not vanilla that time and it was original from dubai.

There was a shop called dubai shisha they sent dubai quality al fakhers and layalinas but they are out of buisness I think because I you can't reach their website anymore. Ten years ago my last order there

Greetings :)

BTW

I tried layalina Gold from swiss and it was odd.

Tried also german nakhla and swiss nakhla.. odd

16 hours ago, Skoozle said:

I got some Fumari French Vanilla despite the reviews.   I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but hopefully soon.

I like the Fumari French Vanilla. The flavor is intense and sweet. It's a nice flavor on its own but also it is good when used as a mixer.