Sinbad Reviews

mushrat

Post your reviews below for Sinbad Flavours. This is for reviews only. Questions and comments should be posted in seperate threads. Non-review posts or parts of posts deemed not part of the review will be edited out by Mods. For ease of using the search engine, each review should start with: Sinbad (flavour)

I bought this on a whim from Hookah Kings. I must say, it turned out VERY good.

First off, I like the container. Its a thick cardboard tube with a metallic lining and a nice airtight lid. WAY better than bags but not as expensive as jars.

Setup: 21" inch 2-hose H-S.com, MYA hoses, standard mod bowl, 1 layer heavy foil, 2 Japanese coals.

Cut: Small and fluffy. Didn't come in one big lump like most other bagged shishas. The smell is INCREDIBLE, just like fresh orange juice. Very pleasent light orange color. Nothing to stain your hands. Average amount of stems. Not so wet that it gooed up the grommet either.

Smoke: Very nice and cool. It would have been PERFECT for O's but it was a tad windy outside. Never harsh. Lasted over 1 hour.

Flavor: This is the real standout quality of this shisha. The flavor was great! Orange mixed with red grapefruit and a hint of floral. Consistent throughout the smoke.

Buzz: The most disappointing thing about this shisha: its washed. Not as much as some though. 0.3% nicotine whereas most washed tobaccos have 0.05%. Its between 0.5% and 0.05%.

Final Verdict: Is it worth the $8 for 100g? Maybe not but it is a nice change from the usual. They also have some very interesting flavors (though some are just regular flavors with gimmicky names: Wet Dream is pomegranate, Eve's Apple is red apple...that sorta thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
OK, first of all let me say that this is my favorite tobacco brand to date. Still have Fusion, Starbuzz, and Pharaohs to try.

BUT, when I first got this I was shocked. Great packaging, even though it really isnt that much more convenient then the boxes, cool idea.

the smell of this tobacco is indescribeable. I orderd Sex on the Beach, Sweet Dreams (Sour Pomegranate), and sour mixed fruit.

first smoke was horrible. I couldn't taste ANYTHING. it is a very light tobacco and it is very picky, but once you get it down, this tobacco is outstanding.

the setup: large 30 egyptian with funnel bowl. large airspace, medium-large holes, but not tons of holes. onlly natrual coals here, quicklites ruin the flavor. just put 3 small broken chunks of natural coal in a triangle figuration around the funnel.

Okay you probably wont taste the flavor through your mouth as much as exhaling through your nose. Sex on the beach is my favorite so far, I just wish I could find it locally and it wasn't so expensive. sad.gif

Only thing that could be improved is the thickness and buzz. Personally I rate tobacco on flavor.

So I brought this over to a party the other night. Packed layalina lemon with layalina strawberry on the bottom of the large funnel, put a thin layer of sex on the beach sinbad on top (i do this because layalina is cheap compared to sinbad, I cant afford to pack a large funnel strictly of sinbad laugh.gif ). the hookah circle went from 5 to 25. not one person disliked it. lasted 2 hours and probably would of lasted longer but people started leaving.

10/10 but it is a picky tobacco

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Sinbad Merlot

Setup: 22" mya, mya qt, smiley's 15 dollar kit, or SS mini egyptian.

Bowl: tangiers funnel bowl or tangiers wide bowls

Coals: three kings

Smell: smells like merlot, very unique

Cut: regular sinbad cut

Smoke Thickenss: rolling clouds, 8/10

Flavour: It has a very unique flavor, it is very close to actual merlot

Buzz: sinbad doesn't give a buzz, not much does so you might have a different experience

Duration: 2.5 hours

Overall: 7/10. It has a good flavor but its just not my favorite smoke. Edited by ASUSEAN1

Sinbad Cintron Orange

Smell: it smells like orange tic tacs

Cut: regualr sinbad

Smoke Thickenss: rolling clouds 9/10

Flavour: the flavor is amazing. i love orange flavored shisha and this is on top of the charts out of tangiers orange soda, layalina orange, and fumari orange

Buzz: sinbad doesnt give me a buzz, i dont really smoke for the buzz though

Duration: 2 hours

Overall: 10/10. I love this stuff. I plan on buying more when the summer comes. The flavor is great and the tobacco is soaking in juices. A+

Sinbad Mango

Smell: smells like rotten feet

Cut: regualr sinbad

Smoke Thickenss: 7/10

Flavour: it tastes bad, i hate all mango flavors except fumari exotic mango

Buzz: no buzz

Duration: 30 minutes, it made me nauseous becuase of the taste so i had to stop

Overall: 5/10. It isn't the worst thing I have tried, my friend loves the stuff, maybe mango jus isn't for me...