Afzal double apple

My friend recently purchased me some afzal double apple. I kinda forgot about it for a week but remembered it was sitting in my kitchen this morning. I was curious as to what it would taste like but didnt have time to smoke this morning so i opened up the package and smelled it. Im pretty sure it smelled like a mixture of licorice and really bad rum. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with afzal double apple and whether its even worth smoking. Im hoping it tastes better than it smells?

although i dont have experience with that particular brand, it seems that alot of the double apple shishas have anise flavor added...which is basically like licorice...i'm still clueless as to why they would do that but it seems to be common practice.

[quote name='oriteku']My personal experience with it has been that it has tasted ok. Nothing spectacular but there was hardly any taste at all =( Not something I'd pay for again.[/quote]

2nd. i think it doesn't have much taste because its just herbs...but i could be wrong. and afzal/soex produces mounds of clouds.