Home Made Shisha Recipe?

Hello i've been looking around on the forum for shisha recipe,, being in a small town in Canada for school theres none avail... I found a few trial and error recipes... But has anyone perfected a recipe that smokes good and has good flavor like a brand you can buy?
If anyone has please post thier recipe below in details for people like me (newbies), and review a review on the thickness of smoke, flavor etc.....

Your best bet on getting tobacco would be to buy it online, let the online store your buying from know your in Canada and ask them to take any shipping precautions they can to ensure your package will arrive unchecked.

Hopefully some more Canadians can help you out and tell you the best sites to order from if you're in CanadaLand, as I obviously don't have any experience with this. But buying online will probably be the cheapest (assuming it doesn't get stopped at customs, then taxes OHOY!). If you do happen to find a place that sells hookah tobacco, you will be paying out the ass for it, and most of the time its Naklah or Al Waha. Reason is Canada has some crazy high tobacco import taxes which screw you guys. The shop you find it in most likely payed the high price, and must mark it up even more for resale. Or else they smuggled it in, and are still screwing you...

It's unfortunate, but like I said, you should be fine ordering online. Theres a lot of members from Canada, and plenty of them have success. Good luck man.

• 3 years later...
http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/39054-how-tohomemade-shisha/
try and true. Even come with a before and after video.
I plan on trying it with candy oils instead of extracts for more flavor but his technique is dead on.
Ray