Forgot I am not patient....

Made a Tangiers order, first anything in 2 years, and it was supposed to have arrived Saturday, then rescheduled for today... almost midnight no package.... UPS Driver is going to get a talking to when he shows up!!!!

Money's a little tight so 500g of Melon Blend and 500g of Lemon Blossom.... couldn't find Kashmir Cherry anywhere... made me sad. Got a free 50g pack of Serbetli Blueberry and a free 250g pack of Azure Lemon Muffin. Acclimating now!!!! my mouth is salivating!

I'm interested in your thoughts on the Serbetli.

It seems to be much more widely available lately but I haven't picked any up.

I'm really bummed out about the lack of Nakhla. A guy at a store here said all the prices got jacked up after they got bought out by that Japanese company. 

Looks like most people are just selling what they have in stock.

Oh you have to be kidding me on Nakhla... I want some Nakhla Cardamom... it was orgasmic!

I bought Serbetli years ago from a UK dealer. This pack is leaky so it may not be up to snuff, I will have to find my old review of it to see what i thought of it back then.

Smoking Melon Blend out of a Tangiers Micro Phunnel on my Mya Gelato and oh my a buzz!

Seriously I haven't had a buzz in years!!! Seriously.... This will make up for me swearing off alcohol.

I don't know first hand about what's going on at Nakhla, but I do know there's very few choices at online and local stores.

Luckily for you, left over Cardamom stocks probably won't sell out for years.

Now I just have to Track it down, Nakhla Coffee, Cardamom and margarita where some of my staples in my stash

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2018 at 9:58 PM, Stuie said:

Now I just have to Track it down, Nakhla Coffee, Cardamom and margarita where some of my staples in my stash

Nakhla was bought out by a Japanese company a couple years back and they severely cut down their offerings.  You can't even get Mizo Mint anymore 😕  

This totally sucks. JD and I were Nakhla Cherry Brothers! The only people that liked OG Cherry!

I had some Nakhla peach the other day. Not as good as Mizo Peach. 

I really miss the Nakhla of a couple of years ago. Ice Apple mixed with cinnamon was great. Mizo Blueberry and Mizo Lychee are tough to let go of as well.

Maybe they will have a come back. 

• 2 weeks later...

I hope so, I found some Nak Coffee!!!!! Should be here next week! That is the absolute best for morning smokes with a Big cup of Death Wish Coffee!