Newbie here but old with hookah and hose

Just joined here and want to learn more about hookah like what to do to make it more flavourful and different tricks etc. I still know a lot of things about hookah but its not all thats why i am here for the legends to guide me more 

Hey there

One legendary trick is to use less tobacco in a bowl for more flavour.

That's nice!

Tell me, when do I say 'trick'?

I just translated and it says to me this means the same like 'betray' in my language.

But you mean 'tricks' in case of - magic. ?!

English lesson now.

Edited by Dominik

• 2 weeks later...

The key to flavorful sessions is heat management brother. Grab a good clay egy or stoneware phunnel, natural coals and a windcover and keep that heat on point. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Make sure you don't have any air leaks in your hookah.if you've been using tha same hookah for a while, it's easy to become complacent about maintenance. Check over your base, hose and bowl Gaskets and see if they need to be replaced. Also make sure your purge valve and hose aren't leaking. 

Anywhere that air leaks in between your bowl and your mouth will dilute the flavor. 

The other thing to do is find hookah tobaccos that have strong flavors. Double apples, kashmirs, mints and paan flavors come to mind.  Fruit flavors tend to be more mild than spiced flavors.

Have a drink every once in a while to clean off your taste buds. I stick to water, but you may prefer something that complements the hookah flavor. 

Of course having the right amount of tobacco in the bowl is important. Too little or too much will diminish the flavor. 

• 2 weeks later...