Shisha In Perth

Hmm.. a few from Perth, WA here... pretty surprising tongue.gif
I haven't been home for a couple of years... there's a restaurant called Aida in Northbridge - food was ok... shisha was nothing to write home about however...

• 4 weeks later...
Hey guys!im another Shisha addict here in Perth!Northern suburbs

Yeah Aida is ok if u feel like a shisha when ur out clubbing,but other than that not sure how clean they are etc
Theres a few shops near me mainly lebanese bakerys, one in Malaga,one in morley and 2 in Mirrabooka that i go to,only thing is my mates went recently and they have upped the 250g Al Fahker tubs from $22 to $50-70!!! (as per the other threads)
crazy right

Mulli

• 2 months later...
I hate the current prices in Perth, but we really don't have much choice. We can get it shipped, with the postage making up the difference in price, and then risk customs getting it and taxing our asses.

There's a afghani place next to a pizza shop in Dogswamp (on wanneroo rd, you'll see hookahs in the window), but $20 for 50g Al Fahker, not good. There's joint venture in perth, haystreet. They generally sell Afzal 250g for $55 each. And in Hilarys there's a place called House of Egypt that sells a good range of supplies; 250g Al Fahker for $60. Any place South of the river I haven't looked into yet, and likely wont. Fuel costs prohibit too much driving.

If you're after coals, head down to Hilarys and get a bag of coal (100 pieces) for $10. I got a discount there when I got a few boxes of Al Fahker.

They also sell the herbal shisha at a good price. $10 for 50g, so I grabbed a pack to try out. It's the Soex that everyone says is terrible, but I'd like to see for myself. If it's bareable, I'll see about getting some Black Lable shipped over.

Anyhow, hope this was of some use to people looking for shisha in Perth.

i found soex terrible aswell.

I went to House of Egypt, thanks for that tip - nice little place, and nice Al Fakher range.

Found a place today in the Trinity Arcade in the city (st georges end, bottom level underneath Dome) called "Sphinx Bazaar" .. Decent range of Nakhla at cheap prices for Australia today.

On another note i noticed a little place next to my house (cant believe i didnt find it earlier)

The Little Lebanon Cafe, 13c Wanneroo Road Joondanna (opposite Dog Swamp) ...Plenty of shisha smoking going on out the front and good Lebanese baked sweets. Baklava etc.

• 3 weeks later...
oh thanks for that! I will take my fiance there Saturday week!

• 11 months later...