DIY Shisha Tips 'n Tricks Collection

Hey there.

It's a new year and seems to be a good day to start this collection of tips and tricks for DIY shisha - like a small knowledgebase.

Let's do it good and write down what we know together. Maybe about tobacco itself maybe about doing molasses and maybe about other things e.g. ingredients - things that give it a good go and things you should never do two.

I will start writing down.. and write it as understandable small list

My DIY expirience

- You don't have to wash out tobacco.
- You can wash it out.
- Glycerine makes good clouds but needs a flavouring like honey or flavours.
- Adding about 25 to 30percent honey to glycerin makes the glycerine taste pass away.
- Honey and Glycerine will taste like what you did in your shisha if you allow it - give it a two weeks go and you'll be wondering what this does
- Cacao is good for your shisha (give the honey and glycerin a chance to have that taste, wait two weeks)
- Dark tobaccos are able to put you down cryin in bed want to go to toilette and you can't - don't challenge a dark to tobacco in shisha he win xD
- 1/3 Tobacco 2/3 Molasses is a good go if you like tobaccos taste.
- THE MOST SENSEFULL THING IF YOU WANT TO DO BEST SHISHA FOREVER IS TO KNOW HOW TOBACCO(!) TASTES IN YOUR SHISHA. TOBACCO WITHOUT EVERYTHING BUT HONEY AND GLYCERINE. THAN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE WORKING WITH. NOT BEFORE.
- a rich taste is created by give every ingridient a chance to be a tasty flavour. Tobacco itself is a flavour. Honey is a flavour. Cacao is a flavour. Glycerin is necessery ^^ - but flavours itself by being around tasty stuff.

- clean everything you use with soda and after that lemon juice then water. Knifes and all things you use. Every taste get's in shisha if it gots enaugh time. A good shisha needs time.

- if you maybe sweat in your tobacco while cutting you can spray ethanol over it and wait half an hour. Ethanol kills bacteria and it's clean again.

I don't know more right now but if I remember more I write it down.

Greetings

P.s I hope you will help make this list great for all who want to learn. Hard times to learn about tobacco and that's the truth.

Edited by Dominik

By the way.

If you clean your knife with soda and lemon juice and you cleaned the part you hold it and it's out of wood - clean the wooden part at least with ethanol and it's good again - pure wood after that. Sorry for late information ^^

Edited by Dominik