D/FW Hookah Party: The End... Or Is It :D **MEGATHREAD**

[quote name='Scalliwag'][quote name='steve']sounds like it was a great time[/quote]

Everybody took home some of your vanilla and were happy about it. Thanks a lot for those nice party favors bro!!! Everyone was able to have 2 tubs each! :)
Last night we smoked a vanilla/orange mix of Starbuzz that was EXCELLENT!!!! I plan on mixing some of the AW Orange and vanilla I got from you and see how that works.

Heys guys, was it 75% Vanilla and 25% Orange or do I have that backwards?

[EDIT]
Abide just told me that since some that already had some AW Vanilla let others get more that it was 3 tubs for the other guys. :)[/quote]

If I'm not mistaken, the better of the two "dreamsicle experiments" was 75% orange and balance vanilla. The orange is a mild flavor, and the first pipe was just too vanilla.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Donkeema']the next ones in london, right guys?

damn man sounds like you had a great time, hope abide makes it home alright, with his long journey ahead. its nice to see people from the forum meeting up and having a good time like this, keep it up and post more pictures and videos!  

p.s im loving the american accent, lol aw man its so cool!

edit: oh yeah, and who is who?...[/quote]

Scalli is manning the camera. From left to right like I panned in the video; Jeff from SS, Ali from SS, Philip (Pieces), Nick (Nicholae), CorEy with an E! (Evanslight), Matt (Thadeus), Abide (Abide) and Izzy the dog :)

[quote name='dare2dreamer']If I'm not mistaken, the better of the two "dreamsicle experiments" was 75% orange and balance vanilla.  The orange is a mild flavor, and the first pipe was just too vanilla.[/quote]

I will give it a try that way. If that is the case I will have a LOT of Vanilla to try with other flavors. BTW it was really good to meet you guys too last night!

Yeah, as I said it was tons of fun. Thanks for everyone for all they dd, Scally for hosting and Beot- er Corey for whatever it was he did. In spite of what I went through, I actually don't have a smoke hangover, but I blame that on other events. So when are we going to plan the random get-together at Heat? I need some more Red Rush!

I just noticed you can't see my face in the pic, haha. Oh well, it's probably best the rest of you are spared from seeing my ugly mug! Haha. Seriously though, hopefully we can all hangout at Heat sometime soon. That Red Rush was amazing.

[quote name='Erica']in that pic name everyone![/quote]

Starting at the left, Abide, Matt (Thadeus), Corey (Evanslight), Guy who's name I can't remember (Nicholae), Philip (me), Ali, and ending with Jeff wearing te latest in fur fashion.

[quote name='Thadeus']I just noticed you can't see my face in the pic, haha. Oh well, it's probably best the rest of you are spared from seeing my ugly mug! Haha. Seriously though, hopefully we can all hangout at Heat sometime soon. That Red Rush was amazing.[/quote]
We're going to try and plan that out for a couple weeks from now :D

[quote name='Pieces'][quote name='Erica']in that pic name everyone![/quote]

Starting at the left, Abide, Matt (Thadeus), Corey (Evanslight), Guy who's name I can't remember (Nicholae), Philip (me), Ali, and ending with Jeff wearing te latest in fur fashion.

[quote name='Thadeus']I just noticed you can't see my face in the pic, haha. Oh well, it's probably best the rest of you are spared from seeing my ugly mug! Haha. Seriously though, hopefully we can all hangout at Heat sometime soon. That Red Rush was amazing.[/quote]
We're going to try and plan that out for a couple weeks from now :D[/quote]

man i can not believe your forgot my name. we shook hands..... my name is nick. remember that as i will soon take over the world HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

man it looks like i missed out big time!!! this def needs to be done again and ill def be there. seems like everybody had a blast in a chill atmosphere. in the future ill def make it out there and ill bring some smokin goodies as well! thats awesome that the guys from ss were there i woulda personally thanked ali for going outta his way to get my mya order fixed. i cant say it enuff superior customer service. we need to do a bay area party!!! there are quite a few peeps from my area...sadly i cant host. glad everything went smooth and scalli's house is still standing :D post those pics of HEAT!!!

[quote name='Skimo']lol stop being a joto El and just post them, good to know yall had a blast though[/quote]

Yeah, it was awesome. Sorry you couldn't be there man. You definitely have to make it out here soon, before you leave.

[quote name='Skimo']That is a must, I will fucking walk if I have to, I should be in really good shape by Jan at the rate im going lol. So more pics?[/quote]

I believe there's more, plus a couple of vids. Just waiting on Evans to get them up. After everyone recovers, everything should be up for everyone to see.

damn i wish i could get that long of a hookah smoking time with my friends... im going to have to suggest it

[quote name='The Dude Abides']Well done, chaps.  Looks like it was well organized and carried out, and lots of fun.  But I have to ask, how were the old lungs feeling the day after?[/quote]

Surprisingly, it wasn't my lungs that were bothering me. It was everything else from the drive and staying so long. I'm still tired, haha.