your sick experience

I smoked all evening using some quicklights I got. I had a massive headache and sour stomach well into the next day. After that I could never touch a quicklight again. The stuff in them must of given me carbon monoxide poisoning after smoking a long time.

-Halloween party
-All of my friends from work
-Bowls? I did have 2 shots of Malibu, 2 shots of vodka, 3 beers, and some Rum Jumba.
-Dizzy, slurred speech, poor judgement, blurred vision, stumbling
-Hungover

Oh wait...is this thread about getting sick from hookah? NEVER!

• 2 weeks later...
Well the worst hookah experiance that I have ever had was years ago when our friend Nick tried to smoke out of his hookah after his mom tried to clean it for him. I guess his mom was just trying to be nice to she soaked the bowl in some kind of household cleaning solution... ya know some kind of cleaner that can probably kill someone if they were to drink it from the bottle... probably something that had ammonia in it. Well Nick brought his hookah over to our friend Rob's place and the three of us were trying to smoke out of it but it tasted horrible... I mean just horrible! My mouth was feeling numb, my throat wasn't feeling good. I stopped after two or three hits but my friends Rob and Nick tried to keep on smoking. Rob said that it felt like his lungs were burning. They finaly stopped trying to smoke out of Nick's hookah after about 10 minutes or something... but I am suprised that they tried to smoke out of it for that long at all. I told them that it tasted as if we were sucking on Mr. Cleans balls.

I've never had a bad hookah expirience but ive only had a about 5 expiriences. but i had a terrible cigar expirience. It was some cheap chocolate flavoured one. I smoked about a quarter of it then put it out thinking i could smoke it later. 2 months or so went by and some friends were over so i started to smoke it. Bad idea. It was really really harsh. I also kept accidentally inhaling it because the wind would blow the smoke back into my face. My friend, who had smoked quite a few cigars even thought it was really harsh. I would cough everytime but didn't want to stop because i was 14 or 15. I finished and aabout 5 minutes later starting puking everywere. luckily it was on the beach but i puked a total of 14 times. Then 2 hours later 4 more watery dry heaves. It was disgusting. My mom thought it was hilarious. That basically cured me of smoking anything really besides hookah. hopefully i have no bad expiriences with that

As a general rule, you should never ever ever smoke a cigar that you put out. After you light it, the entire stick is tainted with 'cold tobacco' or 'cold smoke' and after you put it out and re-light it, odds are good you'll be sick. I'm not sure why this is, but I experienced it when I started smoking cigars.

Sickest ive gotten was with some romman dbl apple.

Was smoking outside of my house, watching and enjoying cool weather in the middle of summer along with rain (very unusual for my area)
I was by myself. Some of my best, and well worst are when im by myself and not sharing the hose tongue.gif
I smoked one of Romman Peach, then i moved to the dbl apple.
Felt very nauseous. I mean the room was spining, my stomach was spining, my head was spining, i was on spin cycle XD
Moved into the house and layed down.
Eh felt fine after a qucik nap, didnt feel any later side effects.

Ill say this, dont start power hitting romman just to get a good pic to show people what your doing. Took about 15 hits in a row really fast to get a good one. Not to mention that i was smoking with alcohol in the base, and for those who know me well on here, they know why that screwed me over so bad XD Tasted good though tongue.gif

i was at the hookah bar(this was when i was there like every day for hours)and ate a chicken shawarma sandwhich.then smoked a few bowls of nakhla dapple(i mustve been on my 4th or 5th bowl)me and my freinds were all playing bullshit(card game) and drinking tea...i started feeling the same way as a few of u described.burning up, very light headed. neck pains...i went outside for some air, and hurled up a storm. i felt much better after i puked and smoked a cigarette.then went back in and smoked for like another hour...and puked inside this time....not cool.

i was with three friends...two bowls...i think it was vanilla...can't quite remember. My head was throbbing though...we called it "hookah head" anytime we started getting a headache from smoking too much after that.

yesterday was my worst experience every. we and my friends went to a hookah bar. ended up getting mint flavor. Maybe it was because the lack of sleep i've been getting. or the lack of food. or too much studying. or because everyone else ended up getting sick too, so i ended up puffing the very end of it a lot until it finished. but it changed my view on smoking hookah sad.gif. i may end up not buying a hookah at all (or just waiting a little). after we were done, and getting in the car, i got the biggest headache. felt like i was going to throw up. we went to a friends place to chill. i ended up throwing up in the bathroom like, 4 times sad.gif. it was so bad. i've never experienced anything like this. if anyone could help me why i ended up getting a huge headache, it would help, because i love hookah smoking, but i dont want to experience anything like this ever again sad.gif

also, the day before this happened, i ended up feeling nautious while smoking hookah too. but this was because i was watching someone play their x-box games. and i got motion sickness from that.

QUOTE (kelloggs)
yesterday was my worst experience every. we and my friends went to a hookah bar. ended up getting mint flavor. Maybe it was because the lack of sleep i've been getting. or the lack of food. or too much studying. or because everyone else ended up getting sick too, so i ended up puffing the very end of it a lot until it finished. but it changed my view on smoking hookah sad.gif. i may end up not buying a hookah at all (or just waiting a little). after we were done, and getting in the car, i got the biggest headache. felt like i was going to throw up. we went to a friends place to chill. i ended up throwing up in the bathroom like, 4 times sad.gif. it was so bad. i've never experienced anything like this. if anyone could help me why i ended up getting a huge headache, it would help, because i love hookah smoking, but i dont want to experience anything like this ever again sad.gif

also, the day before this happened, i ended up feeling nautious while smoking hookah too. but this was because i was watching someone play their x-box games. and i got motion sickness from that.
Too much nicotine. When they say too much of a good thing is bad, they arent kidding. You hit the early stages of nicotine poising biggrin.gif Eh we all go too far and smoke to hard and get there at least once. Teaches us to eat before smoking, smoke slower, less hits, and all that. Teaches you your limit in a hurry biggrin.gif