Tasteless joke

toothhookahharp

ur welcome to it. one of my old employees from toys r us told it to me. how about this one(if you live in fl. or know about the mark foley thing you'll think its funny)

Politicians no longer have to read. All they do now is bend the pages over!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are a few...Again these are tasteless jokes...

Q: What does a penis and a rubix cube have in common?
A: The longer you play with them, the harder they get!

Q: Whats the difference between cookie dough and a jew (THIS IS REALLY BAD)
A: Cookie dough doesnt scream when you put it in the oven...

Thats all I know for now.

IF ANYONE WAS OFFENDED...I APOLOGIZE, its a joke....Jokes are meant to make serious things more lighthearted....

OOh, I hope I dont get banned for that one....Trust me, Im not racist!

God went to the Arabs and said, "I have Commandments for you that will make your lives better. The Arabs asked, "What are Commandments?"
And the Lord said, "They are rules for living.”
"Can you give us an example?"
"Thou shall not kill.”
"Not kill? We're not interested."
So God went to the Blacks and said, "I have Commandments."
The Blacks wanted an example, and the Lord said, "Honour thy Father and Mother."
"Father? We don't know who our fathers are." We're not interested.”
Then God went to the Mexicans and said, "I have Commandments."
The Mexicans also wanted an example, and the Lord said "Thou shall not steal."
"Not steal? We're not interested."
Then He went to the French and said, "I have Commandments." The French too wanted an example and the Lord said, "Thou shall not commit adultery." "Not commit adultery? We're not interested."
Finally, He went to the Jews and said, "I have Commandments."
"Commandments?" They said, "How much are they?"
"They're free."
"We'll take 10."

A plane is going down, they toss the luggage and empty the hold they are still losing altitude when the co-pilot goes to the back and tells the passengers that they are going to have to throw out a few to lighten the plane and save everyone else. So he says they'll go alphabetically
"a's Africans" no body stands up
"b's Blacks" No body stands up
"c's colored" a little black kid says "daddy, didn't you say we was colored?" and hi daddy said "not today boy, today, we is Niggers"

what's the difference between a black man and a pizza? a pizza can feed a family of four

what's the real reason hitler killed himself? he got his gas bill

what would martin luther king jr. be if he was white? alive

my friend made a kids joke up on accident. she was hangin out with us one night and had lied to her mom about goin to see Mulan. the next day she comes over and tells us that she told her mom she went to see a movie about cows. I said what, and she goes yeah, you know, MOO-Lan!!

so this guy is driving down the highway and he gets pulled over for speeding. The officer asks him why he was speeding and the man replies that he was late for work. The cop then asks what the mans job is. He replies, "I'm an anal stretcher". The cop looks confused and asks, "What does an anal stretcher do?". The man says "Well I put one finger in then another then i stretch, then I put one fist in then another, then I stretch and stretch until it's six feet tall." The cop looks at the guy and says "Well what the hell do you do with a six foot asshole" The man smiles and says "Put him on the road and give him a radar gun."

Thank you, Thank you!!