Emo kids and the hookah

[quote name='Dragonsmettle']lol hippies!!!![/quote]

Hippies are no laughing matter, if another one dumps a pocketful of change on the counter to pay for their glass pipes or haggles with me over rolling paper prices, they're gonna learn the meaning of "Keep and Bear Arms".... :twisted:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEAH!!!!!!! and I'm fat sooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS SMOKE A BOWL

EMO is that a flightless bird kind of like an ostrage(sp?) oh wait that is an EMU.

I hate EMU's damn birds just fucking walk around all day with there feathers in their faces feeling sorry not being able to fly. Fuck them.

[quote name='Whodat1004']I was emo for halloween!

[img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g316/Whodat1004/Emo014.jpg[/img][/img][/quote]

please tell me that u didnt start writing depressing poetry about how the world is out to get you, and you didnt stay at denny's all night drinking coffee...lol

No, me and my buddy just ran around drawing all kinds of attention. We went to breakfast that morning; some of the looks we were getting were hysterical. The eyeliner came off right before that picture was taken, it was just annoying the hell out of me.

Yes that hose is really nice. Its my buddies, I'll ask him where he got it.

Yes, our eyeliner always manages to come off at the worst possible times...Unless of course you want to be like some of my flashier colleagues and use oil based paints for the effect...thought, I always thought it looked a little too rockstarish. HA!

• 2 weeks later...
there are emo kids who use hoookah like one at my school and it pisses me off. Hookahs are for loungers like myself and people from the middle east/ north africa or india. Or if you jsut like to listen to lounge music or arabic music and chill smile.gif no listening to fucking death cab for cutie while smoking hookah, thats a downright abomination.

emo's and goths should just be locked up in a gymnasium where they can rot and whine about their pathetic loser existences that they like to celebrate so much around others and seek pity.

Death cab = oldschool "emo"

EDIT*

QUOTE (Macho555)
lol I made one of those, never worked really though. Maybe I'll give it a shot at fixing it later. I'm planning to make a duct tape hookah soon biggrin.gif

That is something an emo kid would do fo' sho. They love the duct tape.

They do love the duct tape.
But no one can deny its versatility. It really can fix anything.
Hell, I've put a doorknob on a door with it. Works wonders

but since when was death cab for cutie a bad thing?
Its more indie than emo.
Emo is like.... dashboard confessional, sunny day real estate, and like... Bright Eyes (depending on the album/song)

I won't complain about those though.
Nothing is worse than Nickelback.
If people listen to nickelback and smoke hookah....
I don't know what I'll do.