Emo kids and the hookah

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no im not a frat guy, just an emo hater, never liked their whole "i wear my little sisters pants" fashion or makeup on guys, but the thing that really pisses me off is that they THINK they are depressed and the world is against them

and i went to the mall with a friend and they were everywhere

I don't know about you guys but I seems like this thread was created just to incite a flame war. If these emo kids are such a serious problem for you that you can't really deal with how other people dress, perhaps posting in the serious discussion thread would be a good idea, and leave the hookah out of this.

edit: there's scene kids everywhere in every place, you're bound to see them, whining about them on the internet is worse than emo kids whining in real life about real life.

[quote name='DizzyGuy']Hey, I'm personally just playing around, not trying to have a "flame war" or w/e[/quote]

Yeah, who cares. Those little fuckers suck. When you are married, with a two year old, and have no time to do the things you love anymore, we can talk. Until then, have fun cutting yourself because you feel like there is a little rain cloud following you around everywhere you go.

[quote name='imonlyapuppet']Guess you should have thought about those things before you started a family then[/quote]

Yes, I have no one to blame but myself. :D In reality, life is grand.

Whoa, what is with all of the hostility??? Wholly CRAP!! Anyways, let them be "Emo" whatever the hell that means...That just helps with population control...if they cut themselves or commit suicide, then thats one less idiot that we have to deal with...Im sure they would have ended up on welfare and then our hard earned tax dollars would be supporting them like the "Illeagal Immigrants" Ah politics, its everywhere....

So yah, aside from that rant....America was built on individualism (so they want us to think) so if they want to moan and groan and complain that the world hates them and blah blah....let em, its their lives that they are ruining, not yours...Ignore them wherever you see them....Im sure they dont care about you because they are so centered on the world hating them, they wont even notice you walk by....ok, im off my soap box now!

Hey!! Leave my little rain cloud out of this! He never did anything to you!!

In addition to wearing makeup, playing with womens clothing, and cutting myself, I as well have many other endearing and interesting hobbies. Every morning after I climb out of my casket (after a long hard night of sobbing and writing depressing poetry), I like to watch some Bela Lugosi while drinking a nice warm cup of blood. After of course, I like to smoke a clove and dance in the dark to The Cure.

I know the thread was about emos, and not goths, but I had a thing and went with it dammit!!!

[quote name='imonlyapuppet']Cloves are emo?[/quote]

Lol, no, That was full of goth stereotypes.

Cloves are a goth stereotype because the paper on the Djarum Blacks is actually black. This lead to the saying "I'm so goth even my cigarettes are black."

[quote name='speel']If i see an emo kid smoking a hookah i will quit right there on the spot and give away all my shisha to you guys.[/quote]

Can I have your stuff, I'll pay shipping :D lol

[quote name='Yashman19'][quote name='speel']If i see an emo kid smoking a hookah i will quit right there on the spot and give away all my shisha to you guys.[/quote]

1st dibbs. I called it guys, sorry.[/quote]

Sorry... I beat you by a full minute. And yes, I'm takeing a screenie before you change it. :P