Have a question

[quote name='Hookagirl']Hello friends, im quite new to hooka smoking, i  bough my first hooka yesterday, my best friend said that she would send me some shisha in the mail, something like el waha jasmine flavor, does this taste good? have any of  you tried it?[/quote]
I haven't tried the Waha jasmine yet, but if you are new to hookah smoking, you might consider starting with some sweeter fruit flavors as well (preferably first).  In my experience the jasmine and rose ma'assel have bitter, perfumey flavors that don't appeal to new smokers as well as the more pleasant and familiar strawberry and melon.

Hookagirl........Go to www.hookah-hookah.com and order these flavors:

Hazelnut, Apple,  Grape,  and Melon

Then go to www.hookah-shisha.com and order these "Premium" flavors:

Romman Coconut,  Sweet Melon,  Strawberry,  and Orange

I GUARANTEE you won't be disappointed 

Oh,  and a word of advice on loading the bowl:

Sprinkle the Shisha on,  DO NOT PACK IT!!!!  If you pack the shisha down,  you'll get a tight draw. 

[quote name='Mr. Scratch']In my experience the jasmine and rose  ma'assel have bitter, perfumey flavors that don't appeal to new  smokers as well as the more pleasant and familiar strawberry and  melon.[/quote] I tried AF rose. I'd think a good way to figure out if you'd like it is to try some rose-water, likely avilable at your local Indian or Mid Eastern mart. Tasted exactly like that to me.I like it, although it's certainly not a flavor that appeals to everyone.E.G.

Al Waha is just overpowering and doesn't have the flavor i was expecting for jasmine. I couldnt get myself to smoke through the entire bowl, it just tasted off, although the flavor was strong, it was also sickening.
El Basha has a deep floral flavor that is full in body but not overwhelming, it is one of my favorite smokes, I think it gets it just right.  I am not a salesman for El Basha, but I could use a few extra bucks if they're looking for an advocate.