Guess who this voice is!

DarthHookah

:D is it madness, at least it aint that nut job ladie who is protesting against the dead GI's, I dont belive in this war, but she is crazy and gives christians a very bad name, anyway, is he like a cartoon? oh I got a guess, he looks like the guy who played 3-cpo, im i right or am i right?

8) oh shit, im slick I put my mouse pointer thingy at the bottom of the tool bar thingy at the bottome of your link and got that fools name "Ellis Henican", then i ran him up on google, went to IMDb and found out that he is Derek "stormy" waters from one of my fave shows "sealab 2021"8) SO how much shisha did i win??? :D

( Erik Estrada pimped in that show, remember the "Latinator" with the mexican music and he was flexing, that was so funny.)

8) [color="darkred"]DAMN IT! I HOPE PROPS IS A NEW SHISHA FLAVOR DARTH HOOKAH, THE EMPEROR IS NOT AS FORGIVEING AS I AM!!!![/color] :x :x :x :x

:D Hey! im' the one who finally made a baby with debbie. :wink: Go ahead and ask Dolphin Boy, if you can understand the retard. :P