Show Your Stash V2

Show Your Stash Vote  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Diffrent Flavors Do You Have?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+
    • I Make Hookah Tobacoo

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have no pics but i too have quite a small stash currently, it consists of a tub nakhla dapple(probably like 600 gm) an overpriced 250 gm of layalina cherry which i bought today for 25$(although i must say its pretty good stuff) and a tub of nakhla orange(another 250 gm).

[img]http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m273/Johnny_w_D/Image030.jpg[/img]

My Stash. In the Top Left is random Tobacco in little 65g plastic airtight tubs. Stuff like Afzal and samples that i've had.
Top Right is my QL's. Same league as 3-King's.
Then it's Nahkla Oranges, Strawberries, Cherrys! and Al Fakher Grapes (Less said about the strawberry the better)

JD

[quote name='Johnny_D'][img]http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m273/Johnny_w_D/Image030.jpg[/img]

My Stash. In the Top Left is random Tobacco in little 65g plastic airtight tubs. Stuff like Afzal and samples that i've had.
Then it's Nahkla Oranges, Strawberries, Cherrys! and Al Fakher Grapes (Less said about the strawberry the better)

JD[/quote]

Haha Nakhla apricot you poor bastard :lol:

[quote name='PersianPride'][quote name='Johnny_D']=

JD[/quote]

Haha Nakhla apricot you poor bastard :lol:[/quote]

Yer i know. It blew :P

JD

god damn i live in canada and im too scared to order from the states. If i posted a picture i would have like a half smoked 50gram thing of nakhla mixed fruit. that stuff is delicious! lol. Its hard to buy things and im relatively new. But im' getting some after christmas from a friend who lives in the states! smile.gif

QUOTE (PersianPride)
QUOTE (Sayishere)
Amazing. Some of you got a ton of stuff haha
Havent got much on me, only like 5 flavours roughly. Usually buy small amounts like 50g.

If I lived next to a store that sold tobacco I would only buy 50g samples. Its more fresh and convenient.

So true, nothing beats the fresh stuff biggrin.gif

I hate you all sad.gif heres me stash
Also I forgot to put in my 250g lemon that my friend gave me cause he didnt like..niether do I lol but its good to mix..orange lemon and lemon juice is awesome..

Edit: Just ran out of Caramel..Tried mixing Caramel and Peach

quite good

QUOTE (No Show)
QUOTE (Thadeus)

First aid kit! Haha, that's great. Oh, and everyone who complains about having a small stash, I'll list mine.

Starbuzz

Marlett
Social Smoke
Cola
Raspberry

Al Waha

Vanilla

So see.. very small.

Oh i win the shitty stash game!

Nakhla:

Orange: about 10g left
Sweet Melon: 50g
Cappucino: 50g
Mint: 50g
Coconut: 40g left

and thats it! :cry:

I've got you both beat! I just smoked the absolute last of mine last night! It'll be a while before I can get some more. The only people getting anything from my paycheck for a while will be my lawyer's family!

• 3 weeks later...
just ordered more, got more in, and getting more in from scott soon XD ill be topping 50 diffrent flavours soon. thats DIFFRENT FLAVOURS XD i more than likely will be hitting 10-12 kilos soon, if not more XD

QUOTE (EvansLight)
lol kinda hard ive mixed alot of em together. Some were as small as 50g of a flavour, but not i got alot of tubs and junk XD i now have 30 diffrent flavours after giving some away, mixing alot together, and smokin some tongue.gif what its been a busy last few days tongue.gif Im getting more in soon, so ill be even happier. I must get more starbuzz!! The stuff rocks!!

But for now heres a pic of where my stash is at biggrin.gif

those babys are beauts, i like the hose on the right oen too
very nice

Erica, no need to post a new pic of yours, no torturing me XD And once i get the new hookah and tobacco in from MNH, and order and get my next funnel bowl, ill take a pic of how things have grown in my hookah family biggrin.gif

You make me all jealous! Where is the option for under 10? I am sure after spending more time on here (and more money) I will be just as bad as everyone else. I should have myself a nice stash after Christmas time (large Starbuzz order, present for myself)