Show Your Stash V2

Show Your Stash Vote  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Diffrent Flavors Do You Have?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+
    • I Make Hookah Tobacoo

I think I am going to invest in some of those tupperware thingys... they look so much easier! annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd easier to stir of the tobacco.... Hrmm...

PS.. what the hell is wrong with that kitchen? Either you have an extremely tall counter top.. or a midget table… cause…. Yea… hahah

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao thats my table from my room. its a short one japanese style. I just moved everything into there cause theres more light XD And yea they are. I got those 15 for $5 :D they suck im going to get better ones but there better for now. Ill leave the AW in the tubs :D

@Thadeus, Thanks mang :D yea between the SS Boys brinigng it and all we smoked at Heat, im hooked now XD

I think I need to go to Wal mart of something and buy like 40 of them... LOL.. I think I will leave the starbuzz in its tins...

*shruggs* Maybe get some smaller ones... I dunno!!! ANYWAYS!!!!! I wanna smoke!

Yea so would I. And for erica, my current list of flavours:

[b]Blends[/b]
My Special 6 Apple Mix (combo of 6 diffrent flavours)
Creamsicle (Mix of Orange and Vanilla in my special quantities)
LemonMint Cola (Mix of Lemin Layalina, Mint Havana, and Cola Al Waha)

[b]Al Waha[/b]
Mint
Bounty
After Nine
Orange Cream
Apricott
Vanilla
Liquorice
Orange
Strawberry
5 Star
Coconut
Fruit
Grape
Mango
Two Apple
Roae
Cappicino
Banna Split

[b]Nakhla[/b]
Vanilla
Mixed Fruit
Peach
Mandarin

[b]Tangiers[/b]
Licorice
Juicy Peach
Vanilla
Blue Gum Ball (shared with a friend)

[b]Starbuzz[/b]
Guava
Peach
Mango

[b]Others[/b]
Romman Rasberry
Al Almir Blackberry
King Moassel Watermelon
Pharos Margaritta

That should be it XD most of the others section are just small amounts, samples or such, but still enough for at least 2 bowls. The tangiers is stuff i share with a friend, except licorice, thats mine :P Its at his house right now which is why its not in the pic XD so is my AW Banna Split :D

So 36 Total flavours :D mmm mmm good :P

[img]http://i12.tinypic.com/34zehc5.jpg[/img]

Thats my first aid kit!

[img]http://i12.tinypic.com/2cg0wg4.jpg[/img]

I have 36 tubs...

[img]http://i12.tinypic.com/2vnnzg3.jpg[/img]

This is my stash.....dont be jealous...hehe

^^ Very impressive Johnny's Gi...err...Caramellanne? When did this happen? :)

We need to set some ground rules. If you've gotten a case from Steve, you shouldn't be allowed to post it here. You people are making my stash look puney....

Just playin people. I'm just jealous ^_^

ur stash! my stash is so teeny tiny its sad! i swear im gonna make a huge order in the comin weeks. im down to the following...

Tangiers
Passion Fruit
Blueberry
Green Apple

Al Waha
Strawberry
Orange
50g pack cappucino
50g pack after nine

Al Fakher
apple

Starbuzz
Sweet Melon
have 100g social pack comin in 2morrow of...
kiwi
sour apple
black grape
pineapple
watermelon

havana
tropical line strawberry (doesnt really count i have like half a bowls worth left)

yea too small :(

[quote name='yashman19']^^ Very impressive Johnny's Gi...err...Caramellanne? When did this happen? :)

We need to set some ground rules. If you've gotten a case from Steve, you shouldn't be allowed to post it here. You people are making my stash look puney....

Just playin people. I'm just jealous ^_^[/quote]

HAHA! Sorry, when I signed up for this forum I was going to make my name Caramellanne...But instead I made it JG and I decided to change it back to tradition....And dont be jealous, this took a lot of money and time...I wont need anything for a while, well maybe coals but thats easy!

[quote name='yashman19']^^ Very impressive Johnny's Gi...err...Caramellanne? When did this happen? :)

My theory on the name change is maybe johny dumped his girl :lol:
But yeah people with one of these steve cases should have an asterix next to their name, its just not fair.

[quote name='Caramellanne (Former JG)'][img]http://i12.tinypic.com/34zehc5.jpg[/img]

Thats my first aid kit!

[img]http://i12.tinypic.com/2cg0wg4.jpg[/img]

I have 36 tubs...

[img]http://i12.tinypic.com/2vnnzg3.jpg[/img]

This is my stash.....dont be jealous...hehe[/quote]

First aid kit! Haha, that's great. Oh, and everyone who complains about having a small stash, I'll list mine.

[b]Starbuzz[/b]

Marlett
Social Smoke
Cola
Raspberry

[b]Al Waha[/b]

Vanilla

So see.. very small.

[quote name='PersianPride'][quote name='yashman19']^^ Very impressive Johnny's Gi...err...Caramellanne? When did this happen? :)

My theory on the name change is maybe johny dumped his girl :lol:
But yeah people with one of these steve cases should have an asterix next to their name, its just not fair.[/quote]

Nope actually...Im married and no we are not divorced! I just wanted to change my name...I am one of those people who cannot stand for things to be the same all the time, I have to have change or I will go nuts. At work, I probably reorganize my desk at least twice a month...My boss just laughs, maybe its an ODC complex..who knows!

[quote name='Thadeus']First aid kit! Haha, that's great. Oh, and everyone who complains about having a small stash, I'll list mine.

[b]Starbuzz[/b]

Marlett
Social Smoke
Cola
Raspberry

[b]Al Waha[/b]

Vanilla

So see.. very small.[/quote]

Oh i win the shitty stash game!

Nakhla:

Orange: about 10g left
Sweet Melon: 50g
Cappucino: 50g
Mint: 50g
Coconut: 40g left

and thats it! :cry:

[quote name='No Show'][quote name='Thadeus']
First aid kit! Haha, that's great. Oh, and everyone who complains about having a small stash, I'll list mine.

[b]Starbuzz[/b]

Marlett
Social Smoke
Cola
Raspberry

[b]Al Waha[/b]

Vanilla

So see.. very small.[/quote]

Oh i win the shitty stash game!

Nakhla:

Orange: about 10g left
Sweet Melon: 50g
Cappucino: 50g
Mint: 50g
Coconut: 40g left

and thats it! :cry:[/quote]

HAHA, hey you guys if you want me to split the stuff from steves shipment that I dont like to you...So far I hate the strawberry and apricot...I love sharing!

i got some stuff from steve coming soon hopefully...sent the money order out yesterday. When i get it i'll try those and if i like em enough i'll hit ya up for sure! i wont be having this case to myself, its getting split between 2 buddies and i so although i'll have plenty for me...it still wont be as impressive a stash. I do plan on getting some Starbuzz soon though!!

[quote name='No Show']i got some stuff from steve coming soon hopefully...sent the money order out yesterday.  When i get it i'll try those and if i like em enough i'll hit ya up for sure!  i wont be having this case to myself, its getting split between 2 buddies and i so although i'll have plenty for me...it still wont be as impressive a stash.  I do plan on getting some Starbuzz soon though!![/quote]

Everyone should have atleast 4 flavors of SB at any given time!! lol just my personal opinion... icant get enough of it *shruggs*

[quote name='Caramellanne (Former JG)']Yeah, I think im done for a while...I ordered some Tangiers the other day...

250G Lime
250G Blue Gum Ball
250G Red Tead
250G Black Thorn ( I think)[/quote]

I have had the Red tea for some time now, havent tried it though.... Think i will wait to get my SB peach and mix the two. WHICH SHOULD BE HERE TODAY!!! *Does A dance*

But good flavor selection on the Tangy btw... Heard good things about the lime, the BGB is AMAZING, and blackthorn is really differnt but tasty.

OMG you HAVE to let me know how that Black Thorn and Blue Gumball are! i almost ordered some last night...but since i was ordering for my christmas presents from my mom, i didnt. Mostly cause i didnt want to wait that long to get and Tangiers! lol

Well guys I just had a helluva cool tub to add to my stash!!! The co-worker that picked up the hookah with the badass bag for me in Dubai just came over and handed me a 250gr. box of Havana Strawberry!!!! OOOOoooohhHHHHH it smells SO damn good!!! I will post a pic of my stash later. It just stepped up a notch though :)

Yeah, I definately noticed a difference in Tangiers...The unwashed tobacco is alot stronger, I got a buzz for the first time ever off of Tangiers strawberry...it was ok, im not a fan of strawberry...

I will post my own personal review of my flavors...

• 2 weeks later...
I lack a photo of my hookah in action so, from hookah-shisha:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/CaliforniaRose/mynewbaby.jpg[/img]

And my stash:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/CaliforniaRose/DSCN0902.jpg[/img]

If you want a dorky picture of me and my boyfriend, go to the Show Yourself thread. :P