Show Your Stash V2

Show Your Stash Vote  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Diffrent Flavors Do You Have?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+
    • I Make Hookah Tobacoo

[quote name='EvansLight']lol once i get all my tobacco in, and my new hookah from mn, ill do a big pick like that :D but yea damn nice cal, is that orange cream i see 5 of?[/quote]

Sadly no, I have 5 lemon, 4 Vanilla and Cappucino (5 if you count the ones in front that are open), and 3 5-star (4 if you count the one in front).

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Nour Finger Coals (almost full), and the box of Rolland quicklights (like 6 rolls, maybe 7) are looking for a home.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/calcartman/100_0137.jpg[/img]

So are:

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/calcartman/MyCameraPictures091.jpg[/img]

---------------------------------------------
^^ all that is looking to be traded, for virtually anything.
---------------------------------------------

The hookahs:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/calcartman/100_0139.jpg[/img]

and everything on that table, plus an extra propane tank, fits in a big plastic box from target.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/calcartman/MyCameraPictures093.jpg[/img]

I have more pictures from the set (closeups haha).

Shisha I have aside from the ones in clearly marked tubs (from right to left):
Al Fakher Apple (short black tub)
Custom Blackhawk blend from [url="http://www.ilovehookahbh.com"]here[/url]
Tangiers Kashmir Peach
Al Amir Bubblegum
Those three little tubs are all custom blends from Whalens Smoke Shop (telegraph and university in berkeley ca, carries MYA's and many gorgeous hookahs):
Sex on the beach (haven't smoked, but one of the best smelling shishas ever)
Lemon-Mint
Black Cherry
Al Amir Banana Split (the box)
Then those 5 bags are:
Nahkla Mint
Nahkla Mixed Fruit (EW. anybody wanna trade?)
Afzal blackberry (ew)
Afzal apple (meh)
and Al Waha After-Nine (not bad, but not as great as I expected)

And my rein of post whoring this thread is over!

[quote name='HAHkoo']hey calcartman what kind of quicklite coals are those?[/quote]

Looks to be 'Easy-lite' and 'Instant-lite' quicklights. I've tried the easylite coals before, but from what people have said, they are japanses knockoffs. I didn't think they were that bad. They are the rectangle strips which you can break into 4 small squares, and are coated with the silver material. But they arn't easy to lite. I needed to torch them for a good couple minutes with my propane torch, and even then they tend to go out. You really need to torch them well, and start puffing right away or else they take forever to get going. But once they do get going, they put out a LOT of heat, with minimal outside odor. I loved em.

I don't have experience with the instant-lites though, although my local lounge caries them. From the picture on the box, they are round discs just like 3kings/goldens, so I imagine those light up very easily just like 3kings. Once again, I've never tried them though.

Hey, how much for the 4 tubs of waha vanilla shipped? I live in Sac, so I'm pretty close to you, and the shipping will be less than shipping cross-country. PM me and we'll talk ^_^

Calcartman, get in hookahchat and we'll talk, that is if you see this in time :)

[quote name='Yashman19'][quote name='HAHkoo']hey calcartman what kind of quicklite coals are those?[/quote]

Looks to be 'Easy-lite' and 'Instant-lite' quicklights. I've tried the easylite coals before, but from what people have said, they are japanses knockoffs. I didn't think they were that bad. They are the rectangle strips which you can break into 4 small squares, and are coated with the silver material. But they arn't easy to lite. I needed to torch them for a good couple minutes with my propane torch, and even then they tend to go out. You really need to torch them well, and start puffing right away or else they take forever to get going. But once they do get going, they put out a LOT of heat, with minimal outside odor. I loved em.

I don't have experience with the instant-lites though, although my local lounge caries them. From the picture on the box, they are round discs just like 3kings/goldens, so I imagine those light up very easily just like 3kings. Once again, I've never tried them though.[/quote]

Yep, the EasyLight Japanese knockoffs are my favorite types of coals!
I'm trying to get rid of those quicklights, which are Rolland brand. I imagine they are much like 3kings, etc. The taste they leave is disgusting.

Yash, I'll PM ya, I'm really looking to trade but I can sell em to ya if you want, I'll pm you. I don't have time to hop in the chat (midterms tommorow), but I'll try and stop by more!

[quote name='Calcartman']Yash, I'll PM ya, I'm really looking to trade but I can sell em to ya if you want, I'll pm you. I don't have time to hop in the chat (midterms tommorow), but I'll try and stop by more![/quote]

Gotcha, well dibbs atleast until we can work something out. Hey, maybe I've got some tobacco you'd like to try and we could trade instead.

[quote name='YuoGotOwn3d']Yeah nice collection Cal...you bust out the hookah while in the jacuzzi?[/quote]

Oh my god there is nothing better than hookah in a jacuzzi.... Last summer I drove down to visit a buddy of mine for a week, and every night we smoked ourselves retarded in his jacuzzi, drinking cheap beer and getting buzzed.... It was magnificant!

[quote name='YuoGotOwn3d']Yeah nice collection Cal...you bust out the hookah while in the jacuzzi?[/quote]

Yup, i actually prefer to swim first, then smoke, but on nice nights with friends just sittin around with a hookah (or two) is perfect.

[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/34g3fpd.jpg[/img]

Right now, as you can tell my favs are Al Waha and Al Amir...I am going to experiment more once I cut this stash in half...

I dont know if any of you know what craigslist is, its basically like ebay but free...well this lady was selling social smoke 3 hose hookahs, brand new for 30 and tubs of shisha in Al Waha and Al Amir for 3 bucks each...I took advantage of that asap!

[quote name='Sonthert']Erica and her friends stopped by the lounge last night and I'd like to say they were all lovely people, very pleasant and they are welcome at my lounge any time.  

Some people might know or might not, I have a "No Assholes Allowed" policy.

It was good meeting you and I hope to see you again soon. The other customers mentione how much they like you. John also sends his best and also was glad to meet you and your friends. John says you should come down for an "Endurance Smoking" Session. He want to do a 12 hour smoke with you-all.[/quote]

I just saw this! well thank you for having us! We all loved it! It was a realllllly nice change from where we usually go. As for the "Endurance Smoking" session I have a feeling Jerry and Myself and a few others would be MORE than happy to come down and try that out!!! As you already know, we shall be down again tomorrow! =oD You open at 8 I assume? But yes, Thanks again for opening "your home" to us!!

[quote name='Calcartman']johnnys girl, CL is the shit haha, good deal!
also, I love the sig :P[/quote]

Well, the lady that had all the hookah stuff said that she bought about 50 hookahs and over 200 tubs of shisha for some lounge that they were going to start at a race track here...seems like the plan didnt work out and she had to sell everything...I think that its because of the smoking ban, and she couldnt figure out how to get around it....all she had to do was make it a "private club" and make everyone sign in and it would have been fine....whatever her loss, my gain. :lol:

And Cal, the story with my sig...I heard that once from a guy that I dated years ago and he kept making fun of me....I guess he considered me a tease..I dont know...being a tease isnt always a bad thing :twisted:

i own you all because i don't need a stash :)

a 2 minute walk from my house takes me to an Arabic shop, Beit HaNargila (or house of nargilas in english) owned by a woman (Majadra) and she sells virtually any flavor you could imagine for 1/4 of the price you buy your tabak :o

plus, she has a nargila inside her shop where you can sample flavors for free.

Israel > Other Inferior places :P

EDIT

I voted I make my tobbacco because i'm starting a little company with my friends. I still need a name so i'm open to suggestions :)

[quote name='JonnysGirl'][quote name='Calcartman']johnnys girl, CL is the shit haha, good deal!
also, I love the sig :P[/quote]

Well, the lady that had all the hookah stuff said that she bought about 50 hookahs and over 200 tubs of shisha for some lounge that they were going to start at a race track here...seems like the plan didnt work out and she had to sell everything...I think that its because of the smoking ban, and she couldnt figure out how to get around it....all she had to do was make it a "private club" and make everyone sign in and it would have been fine....whatever her loss, my gain. :lol:

And Cal, the story with my sig...I heard that once from a guy that I dated years ago and he kept making fun of me....I guess he considered me a tease..I dont know...being a tease isnt always a bad thing :twisted:[/quote]

Damn, I wish I'd seen that post I would love to start a hookah lounge (its sorta my goal, but $$ is an issue).

And hey, being a tease is usually not a bad thing, but it gets old FAST :P

[quote]Damn, I wish I'd seen that post I would love to start a hookah lounge (its sorta my goal, but $$ is an issue).

And hey, being a tease is usually not a bad thing, but it gets old FAST :P[/quote]

Yeah, I dont think he said it because I was being a tease too long...it was more or less the conversations that we had....I dont neccesarily want to post that information publicly though.... :lol:

[quote name='JonnysGirl'][quote]Damn, I wish I'd seen that post I would love to start a hookah lounge (its sorta my goal, but $$ is an issue).

And hey, being a tease is usually not a bad thing, but it gets old FAST :P[/quote]

Yeah, I dont think he said it because I was being a tease too long...it was more or less the conversations that we had....I dont neccesarily want to post that information publicly though.... :lol:[/quote]

Just personal message me the juicy details later 8)

[quote name='Yonatan']i own you all because i don't need a stash :)

a 2 minute walk from my house takes me to an Arabic shop, Beit HaNargila (or house of nargilas in english) owned by a woman (Majadra) and she sells virtually any flavor you could imagine for 1/4 of the price you buy your tabak :o

plus, she has a nargila inside her shop where you can sample flavors for free.

Israel > Other Inferior places :P

EDIT

I voted I make my tobbacco because i'm starting a little company with my friends. I still need a name so i'm open to suggestions :)[/quote]

I am with you, I like my maassel to be ...fresh. As for your tobacco name just do what the American companies do and pick a generic middle-eastern concept like Saladin, Sultan or Sinbad.

[quote name='PersianPride'][quote name='JonnysGirl'][quote]Damn, I wish I'd seen that post I would love to start a hookah lounge (its sorta my goal, but $$ is an issue).

Yeah, I dont think he said it because I was being a tease too long...it was more or less the conversations that we had....I dont neccesarily want to post that information publicly though.... :lol:[/quote]

Just personal message me the juicy details later 8)[/quote]

Haha :lol: yeah ok...

• 2 weeks later...
lol kinda hard ive mixed alot of em together. Some were as small as 50g of a flavour, but not i got alot of tubs and junk XD i now have 30 diffrent flavours after giving some away, mixing alot together, and smokin some :P what its been a busy last few days :P Im getting more in soon, so ill be even happier. I must get more starbuzz!! The stuff rocks!!

But for now heres a pic of where my stash is at :D
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/OrionLeingod/My_Hookah_Family.jpg[/img]