Show Your Stash V2

Show Your Stash Vote  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Diffrent Flavors Do You Have?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+
    • I Make Hookah Tobacoo

New Thread for showing off your stash of tobacco!! Also vote above to tell us how many flavors you currently have. But remeber a pictures worth a thousand words so get to posting 'em!!

I have also added a poll option for you tobacco manufactuers!! No selecting 21+ for yall, we all know you got more than that :P

---------------------------------------------------------

And heres my stash:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/OrionLeingod/DSC05267.jpg[/img]

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well heres the current stash, from about 3 weeks ago, a couple boxes of some nahkla came in but thats about it. a mixed case from steve is on its way too. so i guess ill have a new pic in a week or so.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/Abide/Hookah/DSC00281.jpg[/img][/url]

[img]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n69/ooocharmsooo/slh3355.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n69/ooocharmsooo/slh3356.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n69/ooocharmsooo/IMG_0247.jpg[/img]

There is most of it! A few other Cans are at other friends house, or at the Hookah Bar I go to . =o)[/img]

im starting to think i should go higher on the poll numbers XD

EDIT: Ok added higer numbers, and spaced the poll numbers farther :P Everyone re-vote, should give a more acurate picture now XD

ill put up a pic later (im on my lunch hour) but damn my stash is teeny tiny compared to eveyrbody elses....i have an 11 stash shisha with half of em almost gone :(

As you can tell, my favorite is Nakhla, but I have a thing for collecting all brands, with more on the way!!

Yours truly, MR Bubble

[img]http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m148/MR_Bubbles_Hookah/000_0302.jpg[/img]

Screw all of you jerks. My shisha collection consists of a bunch of really old tubs of Fumari that have less than 50 grams in them each. 2 half-gone bags of tangiers, random layalina here and there. my withering supply of After Nine....

Edit: ok, its not that bad, i just found a baggie of AF apple that mushrat sent me months ago (love you, mushie) new flavor, im happy now.

lol i cant stand not having a good selection. ive only been getting it growing the last few weeks, and once i get the case in, the stuff from mnh in, and make this next order with mnh, i should top a good 55 flavours, if i save up enough by christmass i should hit in the 70s XD

Man people keep a LOT on hand. I try to keep 3 or 4 flavors on hand to keep the tobacco fresh. It does not make sense to me to have more than you can smoke on hand for a long period of time.

[quote name='zzzzzT']Man people keep a LOT on hand. I try to keep 3 or 4 flavors on hand to keep the tobacco fresh. It does not make sense to me to have more than you can smoke on hand for a long period of time.[/quote]

Well, i's said tobacco can stay fresh for like 2 years... so when you smoke 1 or two times a day and add friends into the equation, you can start to really go through some tobacco like crazy... and switching up flavors is always good.

i hear ya dizzy. lately my friends come over for a nightly session and thats why my shisha stash is quickly depleting. im gonna place a nice order 2nite however :D

[quote name='PersianPride']@erica  

God damn woman was that a 2kg bucket in the second picture (top left)[/quote]

hahahah I do believe it is a 1kg bucket.. lol.. but I could be wrong~

I looooove my GUAVA~~

Erica and her friends stopped by the lounge last night and I'd like to say they were all lovely people, very pleasant and they are welcome at my lounge any time.

Some people might know or might not, I have a "No Assholes Allowed" policy.

It was good meeting you and I hope to see you again soon. The other customers mentione how much they like you. John also sends his best and also was glad to meet you and your friends. John says you should come down for an "Endurance Smoking" Session. He want to do a 12 hour smoke with you-all.

[quote name='Sonthert']Erica and her friends stopped by the lounge last night and I'd like to say they were all lovely people, very pleasant and they are welcome at my lounge any time.  

Some people might know or might not, I have a "No Assholes Allowed" policy.

It was good meeting you and I hope to see you again soon. The other customers mentione how much they like you. John also sends his best and also was glad to meet you and your friends. John says you should come down for an "Endurance Smoking" Session. He want to do a 12 hour smoke with you-all.[/quote]

:( I'm an asshole :(

8) I would like to thank you all for posting your shisha stash pics. Whatcha gonna do brother when Hookahmania, the Big Dad Booty Daddy, comes for you and all your shisha!!! :P :P :P :P

damn nice stash cal. im gonna do a spread pic like that when my sis lets me borrow her new digi cam. where in the east bay are u at again?

[quote name='xpimpitox']damn nice stash cal. im gonna do a spread pic like that when my sis lets me borrow her new digi cam. where in the east bay are u at again?[/quote]

I'm in danville (little pissant town), in the east bay. Between Pleasanton and Walnut Creek.