If you could create a flavour?

[quote name='Hookahmania']:cry:  Oh shit! clarity is a guy. Forget what i said, I mean my birthday is the 8th of aug, but we ain't got no connection or shit like that. Your name and avatar tricked me, my bad, but your cool, them chips are good salt N' Vinegar kettle chips are the shizznit. :D[/quote]

haha no worries. when i read that first post i was really confused, then laughed pretty hard when i read the second one. are my name and avatar really that feminine? hmm maybe i should get a more manly avatar. like testicles or something.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='clarity'][quote name='Hookahmania']:cry:  Oh shit! clarity is a guy. Forget what i said, I mean my birthday is the 8th of aug, but we ain't got no connection or shit like that. Your name and avatar tricked me, my bad, but your cool, them chips are good salt N' Vinegar kettle chips are the shizznit. :D[/quote]

haha no worries. when i read that first post i was really confused, then laughed pretty hard when i read the second one. are my name and avatar really that feminine? hmm maybe i should get a more manly avatar. like testicles or something.[/quote]

8) No, It's all good. I got a lot of landscapes as wallpapers, so im not calling um feminine, and clarity could mean just that, you are clear minded.
I got confused becuse when you combine the two, a dumb ass like me might jump the gun. :D

Currant, Gingerbread, honeysuckle, lavender, violet, magnolia, etc. I less than three florals.

[quote name='MilqueToast']Currant, Gingerbread, honeysuckle, lavender, violet, magnolia, etc. I less than three florals.[/quote]

i think lavender would be a bad flavor imo. like your smoking pot pourri.

[quote name='"Hookahmania"][quote=PersianPride] I would make 2 flavors if i could. Dank buds (can't somke no more bud' date=' but I would still love the flavor.) and Chi tea.[/quote']

I second both of these....

We mix sweet melon and vanilla a lot, and capuccino/mint. It tastes like starbucks smells.

• 2 months later...
QUOTE (clarity @ Oct 14 2006, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (JonnysGirl)
I like the lays pickle flavored chips. They are like the salt n vinegar ones but with pickle flavor...yummmm

my dad is the reason those chips exist. no joke. aha.

ever since i started smoking, i've always wanted a cotton candy flavor to exist.

Me too, butFusion has a cotton candy! I have yet to try it but it's definitely going in my next order.