Cotton Candy
Cranberry
Pumpkin Pie
Almond
Peach tea
Surge
Stout
Earl Grey Tea

I would have to say......Pink starburts flavor would be cool.... ooooooorr peanutbutter! So I can make some recees... haha
Or.... Dr. Pepper Flavor

[quote name='PersianPride']Hey no judgement man one of my guilty pleasures is eating a bowl of sauerkraut just by itself.[/quote]

:shock: Ohh shit, your ass would be farting all night, some stank-ass farts, I wonder if you got a girlfriend or wife, the poor things traped in the blankets as the smell comes from benithe ( I only know about sauerkraut farting all night is becuse I also eat a lot of it, with polish sausages, one of my favorite dishes, yum) Man I get some bad complaints :x If you wanna piss your loved ones off, eat at least half a jar of sauerkraut, that will do the trick.

Sauerkraut facts: Did you know sauerkraut has no vinegar like most people think? It made with lactic acid bacteria.

Sauerkraut should be eating with caution! Can lead to breakups, divorce, domestic abuse, fights and all kinds of shit due to some bad-ass farts.

Ok, back on topic, I would make 2 flavors if i could. Dank buds (can't somke no more bud, but I would still love the flavor.) and Chi tea.

[quote name='JonnysGirl']I like the lays pickle flavored chips.  They are like the salt n vinegar ones but with pickle flavor...yummmm[/quote]

my dad is the reason those chips exist. no joke. aha.

ever since i started smoking, i've always wanted a cotton candy flavor to exist.

:D Hey clarity! you joined on my birthday, and you forgot to bring me a gift! :D Justkidding, but aug 8 is really my birthday, so good job, I think my energys like linked with you or something, we are like connected, dont forget............ :wink:

:cry: Oh shit! clarity is a guy. Forget what i said, I mean my birthday is the 8th of aug, but we ain't got no connection or shit like that. Your name and avatar tricked me, my bad, but your cool, them chips are good salt N' Vinegar kettle chips are the shizznit. :D