What is your beer?

German

What kind of beer do you like?  

67 members have voted

1. 1.

• White Beer
    • Pale Ale
    • Dark beer
    • Strong beer (a beer with more then 6% Alcohol)
    • Light beer

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know much about how the distribution goes, but Great Lakes Brewery's Edmund Fitzgerald Porter is damn fine. It is one of the only beers I can stand to drink. Guiness is good. Hefeweisen is good also. Corona, Bud Light, Natty, all taste like piss water to me.

QUOTE (Buford)
My current favorite beer is Smuttynose Robust Porter.  I have a homebrew porter bottled that will be ready to drink late next week that I hope turns out okay.

I don't really like IPAs that much, but I've got one in the fermenter right now.  Go figure.

Buford, that is cool man! My cousin is a brewer there, I like all their beer, but can't find it here in FL!

My beers...

Yuengling (all of em')
Wheat Beers / Hefeweizen

QUOTE (cypherkk)
I like most amber beers, and lagers.  I have learned recently to like the wheat beers.   But currently i prefer Sam Adams winter lager.   Spicy and delicious.

A must try if  you  haven't... and I mean that.

amber beer eh? try wood chuck draft cider

i luv sooo many, but i guess "Red Stripe" as of right now. there's two seasonal beers that i wish they had all year long..."Samuel Adams Octoberfest" & "Sierra Nevada Summerfest"

not a real fan of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, but Summerfest rox!

i picked up some shiner bock last nite due to scalli's raving about it. i shall try it 2nite with my hookah. a local sports pub brews their own and their wheat beer is hella good (called boys of summer wheat).

My ex-roomate loves stella. Its funny though, a friend came over one day tried the beer and exclaimed "I LOVE IT. The smell and taste have a hint of Marijuanna." laugh.gif

I didn't think so but it deffinately does have an essence of something.

• 6 months later...