Well guys, I've given up on Pimp Your Hookah, need advice

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn. I'm crying inside. I was hoping that he would come on here and post something to the effect of "look at my super-sweet new webstore!" just so I could call him out and ask, "WTF mate? Look at my super-sweet six pager of a thread!" I just wanted some answers goddamnit! Alas, it was not meant to be. :?

• 1 month later...
been over a month and no store XD hate to bring up a sore topic, but i think we can close the book on PYH, good while it lasted, but i think they have dropped off the face of the earth XD unless the sneaky buggers got a new domain name and didnt tell us XD

QUOTE (EvansLight @ Dec 17 2006, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
been over a month and no store XD hate to bring up a sore topic, but i think we can close the book on PYH, good while it lasted, but i think they have dropped off the face of the earth XD unless the sneaky buggers got a new domain name and didnt tell us XD

well, at least you didnt have to pay for it.. wink.gif So, it never showed up, but A: you already have a hookah, B: you didnt send any money C: You just had to write an email. 10 minutes loss of sleep. No big deal.

QUOTE (Scheetz @ Dec 18 2006, 01:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (EvansLight @ Dec 17 2006, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well, at least you didnt have to pay for it.. wink.gif So, it never showed up, but A: you already have a hookah, B: you didnt send any money C: You just had to write an email. 10 minutes loss of sleep. No big deal.

ya, i'll stick with the more established vendors myself...big giveaways may be a big give away if you know what i mean. Gimicks are nice, but no way to run a business... unsure.gif

thats a bunch of bullshi!t io, and the fact that the dude won a box of tobacco and never got it either tells you something about it. It seems to me this whole thing was a publicity stunt on the forum for his website, thats a bunch of crap because this forum provides him with so much business and by not sending you that item hes shitting on it. just my opinion

QUOTE ([LB] @ Dec 17 2006, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thats a bunch of bullshi!t io, and the fact that the dude won a box of tobacco and never got it either tells you something about it. It seems to me this whole thing was a publicity stunt on the forum for his website, thats a bunch of crap because this forum provides him with so much business and by not sending you that item hes shitting on it. just my opinion

Box of tobacco? Heh, try again. Custom hookah "pimped out" like io wanted. Oh well, good riddance to bad business.

QUOTE (DizzyGuy @ Dec 17 2006, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE ([LB] @ Dec 17 2006, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Box of tobacco? Heh, try again. Custom hookah "pimped out" like io wanted. Oh well, good riddance to bad business.

I think LB was talking about some of the members here who "won" a box of some new tobacco PYH was selling... Regardless, it still sucks. Like you said, good riddance. tongue.gif