??Am I The Only One That Doesnt Have A QT??

Am I The Only One That Doesnt Have A QT or any Mya??  

56 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

So, am I the only person who doesnt own a QT or just a Mya in general??

I stick with my social smoke hookahs and they hit like champs.

Ok so if its too confusing for everyone.

Answer Yes if you have a Qt or Mya
Answer No if you dont

your poll is weird are you asking us to give a negative or positive answer?

ie i have a QT so do i answer yes or no :S?

No I don't have one. They look too modern and lack the how can we say middle-east charm of a hookah. Also I don't really see the need to get a small hookah for portability. If I want to take my hookah to a party I usually just dismantle it and but it into back pack. The stem and tray I don't have to worry about since they are metal. And I usually wrap the base in a towl.

8) No, i dont have one. I just chill with my egyptian, it a 30" incher with a gennie base, I love it and don't need another till i brake it, ya feel me. :wink:

Yup i got me a qt, and getting a mya acyrlic soon as well :D the mya hookahs are beautiful and very funcational, and damn good quality. Gotta also add in the amazing customer service of myasaray :D

[quote name='aronparsons']I'm sure other small hookahs (10-14") work just as well.  The QT is just popular around here; it's a great pipe from a great manufacturer.[/quote]

i have a 16" fatota hookah from smoking hookah.com (i didnt buy it from them, but theyre the only ones that sell it).

It's taller, but far less stable, hoses dont fit well, and harder to pull from then the QT (the stem is narrower).

The QT is popular for a reason, dont assume its just an image thing, Theyre damn functional!

[quote name='Hookahmania']8) No, i dont have one. I just chill with my egyptian, it a 30" incher with a gennie base, I love it and don't need another till i brake it, ya feel me. :wink:[/quote]
Oh yeah, I feel ya'. I only have one hookah, 28" Egyptian, love it, only gonna get another if this one brakes.