Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

On the hookah hunt

Best flavors and coals

Hi guys, I am relatively new to it and need some help. I have been using quick light coals bit I have since changed to genie coco yellow charcoal. My friend has given me a lend of his hotplate to light the coals. He has since taken it back so I was wondering could I put the coals in a pan and put them on the electric hob. Also what is the best brand of tobacco to use. I have also bought a new hookah pipe which my friends use fresh fruit to add flavour but I cant find out how to set up the hookah using all the fresh fruit.

Any help and pictures people can provide is Grateley appreciated thanks Adam

Edited by On the hookah hunt

You can by this special tool to quick and easy lighting of coals, it is cheap.

image.php?code=1001227

To learn prepare hookahs with fruit bowls watch youtube videos, like this

A second on Coco Nara. Coconut coals are long lasting, consistent in heat and don't smell.