Dallas/Fort Worth Hookah Party Guest List

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone send me your address, scally you too. Ill make some directions for each person, and all the info youll need.

Also scally contact SS, let em know what all is going down, and also i need to know for sure the times!!

ITS ALMOST THAT TIME BOYS WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Yeah i need an addy too so i can get to mapquesting. Noone has been on HFC for a while.

[quote name='Pieces']Is it too late to sign up? If not, I'd enjoy going and meeting other fans of the hookah.[/quote]

Nope it's not too late to sign up. We will let people sign up all the way to the day of the party actually. Just let us know if you are bringing any others and how many. Also let us know if you plan on attending both the house and the lounge party, or just one of the events.

[quote name='Abide']OK now all i need is a time so i can know when to leave. Its about a 5 hr drive. I also need the address of Casa De Scalli.[/quote]Got ya PM'ed on that bro. I know it is hard to time a trip so anyone out of town that gets in early can still come. 1PM is the official startup time but me and Evans are going to start getting things ready earlier anyways. Since it is a long drive for some and a long day as long as you get to my house before 6 you can at least eat there and then we'll head to Irving.

well ill pm everyone tonight to make sure they pm me there addy :D ive got all the info ready, and once i got the addy of everyone ill get all each person needs, and pm or e-mail em the info :D

I am quite sure we will all learn a lot with so much combined experience. Anyone wanting to get something from Socialsmoke may want to call Ali and tell him what you want and to bring it to the party. I need to tell Ali that selling stuff to the party guests is very welcome as well. If he has some stuff he wants to move he should bring it out.

Alrighty, ill prolly be there around 1pm then. Just gotta clean my two blue beauties and find a refrigerator box to fit all my tobacco in. Im guessing coals wont be needed since you make the lovely mesquite naturals. I know you said you only have a small study to smoke in, but is there a back porch or something, the weather should be pretty nice this weekend after all the rain clears up.

the one thing I did not end up with after I added on to my house is a backporch. But if it is nice out and we can get together some lawn chairs we can kick out in the back. My dumbass brother-in-law was supposed to get a hot tub out of the yard so it is an eyesore, other than that we should be good. I have my coals and we have the grill with a side burner for lighting them.

nice. yea ill get to scallys early to help with setup. also ill do the pms tonight as i said, and ill send each person a few pages of info, including directions just for them. ill personally be bringing enough money for heat, and alot of brownies :D

HELL YEAH!!!!! LESS THAN 4 DAYS LEFT!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!! so there going to have coals and shisha to buy up ther right? im basically out of everything. to prove that, i have been smoking really old SULTAN vanilla for roughly 2 weeks. it sucks.......

[quote name='Nicholae']HELL YEAH!!!!!  LESS THAN 4 DAYS LEFT!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!! so there going to have coals and shisha to buy up ther right? im basically out of everything. to prove that, i have been smoking really old SULTAN vanilla for roughly 2 weeks. it sucks.......[/quote]

Dude, there will be all kinds of shisha and coals. I will see if Ali will bring some Starbuzz and maybe sell some as well. Sad to hear your only shisha is vanilla because that is what we are giving away courtesy of Steve.
In the PM I got from Ali he said Social Smoke is happy to bring out hookahs and smoke to my house. We will have to smoke outside as mentioned earlier except for my study (limited room) but outside we can have a full-fledged smokefest.
So we will take Ali's offer. I am calling him tomorrow to finish nailing everything down.
If anyone has a camcorder with USB or Firewire to transfer to computer I would be happy to host vids from the party on my server as well as pics. But vids give a lot more feel so I hope we can get some of them.

And yes this is getting very exciting the closer it gets!!! I am taking off work on Friday and spending the day getting things ready. I am sure that EL will put some touches to some webpage stuff once this is done and we will work on getting the vids and pics as well as stories, etc up for everybody to enjoy.
Since in all likelihood this will be an annual event the planning for next years will begin almost immediately.

vanilla isnt a bad flavor. its just you dont get the best smoke off 6 month old sultan tobacco and cheap coals. i would be very thankful if you could see about that. i have to stock up on supplies this weekend, and im hoping for the best. personally if this will be an annual event then i think it should fall on the same week as the year before. meaning the fourth week of october every year, or we could make it an every so often annual event. thats just my thought at the current moment.