Dallas/Fort Worth Hookah Party Guest List

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn man this is gettin big!!! if this is a yearly thing i will def save up for next year and i will be there! def. take pics it wouldnt be torment for me, it will be motivation to go next year!!!

Ok so im not positive I'm comming anymore, I mean its more than likley going to work itself out but money got tight pretty fast. My question is how much money should I need for gas? I live about 30 miles south of Houston if that helps

[quote name='Skimo']Ok so im not positive I'm comming anymore, I mean its more than likley going to work itself out but money got tight pretty fast. My question is how much money should I need for gas? I live about 30 miles south of Houston if that helps[/quote]

we drove to houston and back on a lil over a tank :D

[quote name='Scalliwag']We shall dub this "Hookah-stock" (like Woodstock, just completely different) ;) Maybe since DFW has a big airport and is pretty central between the coasts we may try and make this an annual event and try to pull as many people in as possible.  
With the popularity of the hookah rising so rapidly I think it could only get bigger.[/quote]

Damn.. this sounds like a blast... too bad anything 'central' is not even close to me (in Maine)...

Damn, you guys have got all that damn lobster though bro!!! Like I said, anybody could work on setting up a party in their area. We will get this one under our belts and let the ideas fly later.
That party that Halon has underway right this minute in Colorado should get us a bit pumped. I think by having parties at different locations but all somewhat tied together that it would give vendors good reason to get involved... even local vendors and lounges.
By taking several parties and combining them in the same celebration would bring a lot of attention. We will have a year to think things out and plan.
In the end it's a bunch of peeps meeting up and smoking hookahs and having fun. For the most part it will not be complicated.

Well guess whats here? The case from steve :D This man rocks. Its a full case of Al Waha Vanilla. From the guest list count, i bet we might be able to give out possibly 2 tubs for each person!! if more come well give out 1 per person, and split up the rest. Sound good to everyone :D

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/OrionLeingod/party/case_logo.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/OrionLeingod/party/case_open.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/OrionLeingod/party/note.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Skimo']FUCK YES!!!!! im deff comming now lol, I love AW. ok so im going to start walking, Ill see you guys the 28th[/quote]

lol yea that was my reaction too...

This party cant come fast enough!!

That was cool as hell of Steve! I can't wait to see pics of Halon's party. It sucks that some asshole stole his hookah and shisha though. Pretty damn sad that the guy goes to all the trouble of setting up a party like that and some damn loser messes it up like that. He needed my SammyDawg (see avatar) to keep guard for him. ;)

na he seems like a stand up guy he would not do that to you .. enjoy it and when you need more get a hold of me my goal is to get enough out of my garage so I can park my car in there before winter (I have a long way to go over 100 cases to go )

:D I will go if someone picks me up on the way. I live in santa fe nm, its by texas. please!!!!!I wanna go!!!!! :D :D :D :D

:cry: Damn it! :x A plain ticket is $230.00 and bus ticket $160.00 shit i wanna go!!!!! so if any one is going though New Mexico, Pick me up. I will put in on the gas and hotel, but I not taking my Fire bird v8, 5.7 liter engine. It will take up all the oil reserves in the us and make the gas prices go past $4.00 :x Ok, Im Bipolar-disabled I got doctor notes and all my meds if you wanna see um as proof( I will even give you some of the good meds :wink: ), wouldent it be nice if every one piched in and got the disabled guy a plain ticket??? :cry: :cry: :cry:

No, its not are fault you eat pills all day haha, jk jk. If you want to drive to Houston you can ride with me lol, which if you did that you might as well drive all the way. 160 isn't to bad if its round trip, im looking at about 100 for gas and im only about 4 hours way

:cry: Ok, im not in denial any more, no Hookah party for me. :cry: But! Indeed it would be cool if you guys got a camcorder and set up a live feed from the partys, we could all join you lucky bastards live in internet land. :D

what day is this going down because i didnt speak up until now becuase of Ramadawn and my fasting, and this week is eid,so if itsinthe latter of this week i can probably make it.. p.s. theirs a newhookah lounge that opend up last week off of greenville and cambridge..its called...HOOKAH LOUNGE (lol) it was a mini mart that somone shut down and they put ceramic tiles in itand tableslol..nothing fancy.