Dallas/Fort Worth Hookah Party Guest List

I would like to send you guys a free case of al waha to share at your party please pm me the address that I should send it to and it will go out in the morning . Just my way of saying thanks to those that have helped me learn about the hookah comunity .. have a great time and enjoy !

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='steve']I would like to send you guys a free case of al waha  to share at your party please pm me the address that I should send it to and it will go out in the morning . Just my way of saying thanks to those that have helped me learn about the hookah comunity .. have a great time  and enjoy ![/quote]

steve you rock. This party just keeps getting much better. I sent you a pm steve, Scally already has alot on his plate for the party so ill take care of splitting the tobacco up so everyone gets some :D

Also ive added everyone and and there added guests to the list :D

Thanks for steppin up tp the plate and getting an orderly final thread up for us Ev. I have been busier than a one-legged man in an ass-kickin contest since Monday. Pretty worn out right now but all of the thread is correct and Heat did offer half off hookahs, so I am sure that they will stand by that.
Thanks for all the enthusiams shown. Sorry this probably feels taunting for those that do not get to make it. :( We will make sure to take plenty of pics from the party and post them to torment you even further ;)
Hopefully now that the work week is over I should be able to chill a bit and respond to some PM's and post more on the threads.

np scally :D the other thread was burried to all hell XD and its understandable man, no one other than me has this much free time to blow just posting on the forums all day XD

And im glad i got most of it right. so now were almost done, once we finish the head count, ill make up a whole handout, with directions. So ill need everyones addres so i can get the directions, and ill mail you the info on everything :D PM ME IF YOU WANT MY HELP, OR ELSE YOUR ON YOUR OWN XD

Yeah, I think the 1000 mile drive is a little out of my time frame right now, but I appreciate you guys making feel welcome and wanted at your event. Maybe I'll have more money and employees so I can take a couple of days off next year and attend...if this is to be a yearly thing.

We shall dub this "Hookah-stock" (like Woodstock, just completely different) ;) Maybe since DFW has a big airport and is pretty central between the coasts we may try and make this an annual event and try to pull as many people in as possible.
With the popularity of the hookah rising so rapidly I think it could only get bigger.

lol forgetting me there skimp XD i am his cohort in all this :P but yea i had thought of doing an every year thing, and i think it would rock!! If it got big enough we could rent out a park and fill our lovely state with smoke all damn day long XD

wow I totally over looked you, so sorry. So I take back what I say. Scalli AND Evans will be Texas hookah legands. I like the park idea, seems like the best outdoors place to smoke hookah

yup, whats funy is i actually thought all this out back when we were still planning this one. At a full party with hunderds of members, we could have a few vendors: tangiers, mya, socialsmoke, hookah-shisha, and more. Then we hold a contest like "Make Your Mix" where we have like 50 people try making there own mixes, and we have judges smoke a few puffs of each. Then we have free shisha try out areas, along with areas set up so you can bring and smoke your own. Then we have lounges come out and rent out hookahs, or just tobacco, or just coals. Then we have other small contests, bands, and good food :P

wow. you have thought it all out. i have to give you credit for what you have done so far. if it keeps up maybe one day it can be like that. its a dream for all of us advent smokers to look forward to.

If it ever got too big we could make it a hookah holiday and have big parties at multiple locations in different states/countries. Just get volunteers to setup parties at different areas on the same day or days. Vendors could get involved with one, several, or all.
That could pull in so many more people. Once Ev and I get the server setup for Hookahwatch.com we could dedicate space there to coordinate the different parties and for people to register to which they planned to attend.
Then we could let people post up pics and vids from the different parties and tell the stories of what it was like etc. Much of that part could be done here as well.
Within a couple of years we would be able to have an idea which areas were the most successful and which people were most cut out for event planning and all and solidify the hot spots, as well as try to work out the bugs in the less successful ones.
This may be a more practical way for the longterm?

i think it wil be a long time before either one happens. no offense. just cause of the recourses that have to be pulled together. plus the network that would have to be woven to keep things the right way.

Well, next year we would shoot for here, and one on the east and west coasts and since Michigan has such a big hookah base get one going there. So we would have a North, South, East and West. The parties don't have to be huge to be a success. And with advanced planning it would not be a problem. Especially since it gives more time to get vendors and lounges, etc. on board.

yea as scally said. Eventualyl we could have a large enough party here to accomidate everyone, but thats years in the future. If were organized enough small parties across the us could be like our own unoffical hookah celebration day.

For now were going to do this first one here, and even if just 2 people show up, as long as we have fun its all that counts :P

[quote name='EvansLight']For now were going to do this first one here, and even if just 2 people show up, as long as we have fun its all that counts :P[/quote]

fun at parties is just like sex, as long as I get mine at the end it was GREAT!!! (besides, she had just as much time as I did right? ;) )
another fun fact I guess is that size does not matter, but everybody wants a big one! :) Damn I better shut up :(

[quote name='Skimo']haha i like the comment about she had just as much time as you, im going to start telling people that[/quote]

careful who you tell that to and when. Be sure you at least have your shoes on in case you need to run!

[quote name='Skimo']always, i figure have sex with mmy shoes on in case her dad comes home, jeeze scalli, you think im a fool?[/quote]

well, if you think your shoes will get you out of that you are!!! You may wanna go somewhere ya don't have to worry about that bro :)