Hey everyone!

fineout

Hi everyone is been a long time since I've been on. I don't even know the last time I signed on but I stopped at a hookah lounge so wanted to stop in and say hi.

I'm not sure how many of you remember me but I used to be on here all the time. I bought a house, got engaged and then got married. In November of last year my wife got a new job in California and I moved to North Hollywood. Working for a company out here. My new place doesn't allow smoking so I left my hookah in Rhode island, and only have hookah very seldomly at lounges. Hope everyone is doing good I miss you guys. I'll try to check in a bit here and there. You guys were always my favorite online community.

Hey hey, welcome back! Nice to hear you're doing well, a bit of a shame that you can't smoke much anymore but fuck it, as long as other things are good in your life, that matters more! Around here is a bit dull I'm afraid, I'm more or less alone in monitoring the place lately, every now and then some of the old regular folks pop on and say hi though :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...