Hello!! Im a newbie to forums!!

Hi everyone my name is Kris and I want to share all my hookah stuff ventures with everyone on here!  

A little background info about me: I am from Las Vegas, NV. Lived here since I was 6 years old,  I am now 26 years old eeeek! lol I am also filipino.  My hobbies are Skating (not a pro though lol) , Playing PC games like Counter-Strike:Global offensive, Final Fantasy 14, eating sushi <3,  and of Course Smoking Hookah!!! My favorite Flavor is Lemon Mint by Fumari and Samba's Lemon Mint also!  I like mixing flavors up as well!  My Current hookah Set-up is the Art Glass Hookah with a apple on Top Bowl or my Trimony Bowl by Banned Vendor!

I am also Currently Smoking Khalil Mamoon's Orange mint as I type this out hehehe.... So yeh lets be friends haha you can follow me on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DKed904nXn_WpY5heB-_A or instagram: Username Kris.Tubal hope to hear from you guys soon XD Peace, Love, and enjoy Hookah!

Edited by HookahFiendKris

Thank you Bawhee!!! The Km Orange mint was very delightful but was hoping for more a little more mint kick with it.  So I plan on mixing it with Fumari Lemon Mint or Samba Lemon mint, or Samba Brainfreeze.  Also the Orange was spot on! pretty excited for my next bowl!