Rig maintenance

r1v3th3ad

I often clean my dripper/RDA. Anymore, I have to retighten the center post/screw everytime.

I try to carefully clean inside my tesla box mod at least every other month, but often sooner.

I build with thin 28 gauge kanthal and am happy with it, putting in two parralel coils at anywhere from .2-.6 ohms depending on my mood when I build.

So...my magnetic firing button (also 5 click on and off) hasn't been connecting well lately. I'll hold it on and not get anything going thru for a few seconds sometimes. Sometimes it's instant. Sometimes I'll have 10 attempted puffs before it produces.

I know it's a need to replace the magnet. Is this tough. Anyone have advice?

Also I know it's not the connection to RDA because it reads proper and all. When I goof up a build (rare, from fumbling hands with pain) it let's you know with "atomizer error" etc.

So it's def the magnet.

Thoughts on possible repair?

Here's my rig: http://www.vaporbeast.com/tesla-metal-box-mod-120w.html

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

This is not advice, as I have not gotten into vaping as of yet, nor does it really draw my attention, however I do wonder: Does it seems easier than hookah to you, after all the fiddling you need to do if you work on your own gear? I ask cause I got a friend who has been super into vaping and  it seems to be a huge investment (time and money).

• 2 weeks later...

In ways, hookah is easier. When I'm somewhere I can leave my rig setup, I mainly hookah (this is rare).

However, my builds last week's for vaping and only take 15-60 mins, so in that sense vaping is easier. ..for me right now I have to build rig and pack up every night for hookah bc neither of my residences are smoker friendly (parents and gf's ), so out of laziness I hookah less...but also vaping is cheaper for my broke ass lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk