Flare Premium Coco Coals

LoudClouds

Hey guys, while I was at my shop I saw a new pack of coals, Flare Premium Coco Coals, so I decided to grab the pack for 12$ ( large, 144 count or 2Kg). The box is black and has green lettering with a flame symbol in the middle.  Now I will describe/rate the following; Shape and size, Heat, Taste/Smell, Time lasted, Ash amount, Overall Rating.

Shape/Size: Cubed shaped with clean edges. Quite larger than Coco Mazayas or other similar size cube coals. 25 mm listed on box. 

Heat: Heat seems to be just a bit higher than Coco naras but it still very manageable. Less chance of overheating bowl/shisha. 10/10

Taste/Smell: there is no taste to describe aside from the flavor you have packed, no coal taste at all. Very smooth. There is almost no odor when lighting these up indoors, no odor when smoking. 10/10.

Time lasted: 75 minutes. 9.5/10

Ash amount: the ash off of these coals is very apparent and almost similar to ql's. 7/10

Overall Rating: 9/10 I would consider these just a notch over coconaras in every way EXCEPT for the ash. 

I do recommend these to anyone looking for a change or even those satisfied with their smoke, these coals will only help, won't hurt. Due keep ash in mind (big deal for me)

Bonus: I noticed that when split in half, these are identical size to coco naras so if you split all, you can have 288 pieces. That's a nice amount if you ask me. (Warning: when split in half, decreases time amount to 50 min)

hope this was helpful and please let me know if there's anything else I forgot/need to add.  Thanks.

Edited by LoudClouds