Do I need a new brand?

What's up y'all, soo I'm a big starbuzz smoker, always have been due too the simpleness and nice clouds. Recently I haven't been having the same experience, rather than relaxing I find myself asking if I'm doing something wrong through the packing process but mine has never changed. Some people might suggest it's nicotine addiction but I've smoked cigarettes before and this isn't anything close to that. It's more of me wondering if I just got too used to starbuzz, might I need to switch it up? The cloud quality are important so please keep that in mind. Thank you

If you're looking to diversify you can't go wrong with Nakhla, Mizo and Tangiers. However, double check your packing, I've had it happen before that after so many years of smoking I started to not give a fuck while packing and smoke quality dropped for a bit before I got back in the groove :P

17 hours ago, Bawhee said:

If you're looking to diversify you can't go wrong with Nakhla, Mizo and Tangiers. However, double check your packing, I've had it happen before that after so many years of smoking I started to not give a fuck while packing and smoke quality dropped for a bit before I got back in the groove :P

Thanks for the suggestion, any specific flavor or Shisha you can recommend? 

Also do research before switching. Some brands require different packing and heat. Nakhla is practically foolproof while tangiers takes some studying and trial and error. Tangiers is regarded as the best by many hookah enthusiasts. It also, as a warning, is very heat sensative. There's how tos online if you want to make the jump.

Be forewarned that if you switch to tangiers you're probably gonna get hookah buzzes again [emoji14] it's got a reasonably higher nicotine.

Flavors: Nakhla mizo's blueberry and their raspberry are divine. They have sooooooo much variety in flavors across all their various lines, it's gonna go to personal preference for you.

Tangiers has so many to pick from. The kashmir flavors are the most popular. It's gonna go down to what types you like. Check the reviews, Stuie is our resident review expert in that section :)

Good luck :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk