Red spots on Coconaras

A few months back while smoking hookah and working on my car, i kicked a tub of brake fluid and some got on my coconaras in the box. I examined the coconaras and noticed red specs on them so i trashed them figuring it was brake fluid. I dont think ive ever examined coconaras as close as i did then ever before, so i dont know if theyve always had red specs on them? I just lit some cocos and noticed red specs on some in the box, so im kind of unsure to smoke them "just in case." Any input about this??

Interesting because I've opened brand new packs (a few actually) that contained some coals with with red spots. I normally just break it off or burn it and see if it gets burned as the coal does, because what I assume it to be is during the burning process, little spots got unevenly burned and when they're cooled off it creates the red spot rather than the usual black coal (just an opinion). I've used my coals with the spots, although they were new so nothing could've really leaked in. Hope that helps