Haze-Do you like it?

2 hours ago, Bawhee said:

Haven't tried it myself, but if your experience wasn't great It'd be great if you dropped a review in the reviews section!

Can you provide a link? I'm having trouble finding it. Thanks.

I tried to post in "Vendor Reviews" and was unable to find a new post option. It appears to be locked.

The two varieties of Haze we tried were Yummy Madness and Sister May Elephant. They were almost identical in flavor (what flavor there was), and as I said previously, really lacking in substance and body. We didn't like them at all. I have an order or Al-Amir tobacco coming tomorrow. There'll be 5 separate flavors, all in 250 gram.

That's because product reviews don't belong in vendor reviews. Vendor Reviews are for retailers/vendors who sell products. You should find the proper thread for Haze under the Tobacco Reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i had one flavor of haze so far, just their peach. It was alright smoke output was pretty good, but like you said the flavor wasn't as strong as I was hoping. I would still try a few other flavors just to see if its that same all across the board. Some brands imo do some flavors well and other not. So its just trial and error