Hello from London

Dee

Hey peeps, 

I'm Dee, from the UK, and have been smoking for 10 years now. 

Rarely happy with any smoke I have in cafes, so decided to do something about it and launch my own place! 

Figured I'd join a forum too :) 

Like probably everyone, I think I set up a pretty damn good smoke, and know a lot about AF flavours - Though I don't know too much about a lot of the American flavours (notoriously difficult to get here in the UK) or some of the German flavours. 

I also smoke a lot of.. Well you could call them 'artisan' flavours - Those produced in small batches and made fresh, but this is only when people I know are travelling to Jordan or Saudi.

I'm addicted to Frozen Apple at the moment! 

That's basically it! 

Welcome! I share your problem of no tangiers in the EU, I don't know what the status with nakhla and nakhla mizo is in the UK, but I recommend you get familiar with them, mizo has some real winners!

1 hour ago, Bawhee said:

Welcome! I share your problem of no tangiers in the EU, I don't know what the status with nakhla and nakhla mizo is in the UK, but I recommend you get familiar with them, mizo has some real winners!

I've heard the Mizo is pretty good! 

For Nakhla itself, it's only Apple and Cherry I've ever liked! Mixed Fruit tastes of vomit to me! haha