Can't get a good flavor and i don't know why.

Hey Everyone!

I've been a fan of hookah for a long time now. Me and a friend used a old hookah for a long time, but recently we bought a whole new set up so we could enjoy it much more.Whenever we go to a shishabar the taste is so clear and good, we thought we didn't had that experience because of ghostflavors in the hose. But now we got a whole new setup we still can't get a good taste, we got no idea why we can't get it, we think its the tabacco that isn't that great.

If anyone can give tips of how we can get a better flavor, or tell me what we do wrong.

Our setup is:

Hookah: Khalil mamoon fifa ice chiller

Washable hose: Nammor Hose

Bowl: Chimney Bowl

Coals: Starbuzz Cocobuzz 2.0

Tabacco: Nakhla ( fruit flavors) Bought in the nightshop at the end of the street.

We have tried using 2 coals, or 3 coals, not a big difference. We have tried filling the bow a good amount, and less. Fill it packed or loose. 

We are thinking to buy some Al fakher on the internet. But first i would like to here your opinion on this.

Thanks in advance.

First, check your pipe for leaks (cover the top with your hand, blow in/inhale, make sure there is not even a single leak.

Second, Nakhla is pretty great, so that should not be the problem Your heat management and packing of it might be. Get some photos of your bowl packing process uploaded. 

Third, I've never tried the coals you're using, no idea if they are good or if they leave any taste in the smoke, so that could be a problem.

Finally, I own a chimney thing for my bowl, and quite frankly foil is much better for Nakhla. Just use foil on a regular bowl and don't bother with the chimney unless you're smoking something really wet.

Hope that helps a bit!