Zoghal Ghaleb Coals

Hey guys, i just picked a box of these guys up from my local persian store (god i love them!).

They're cheap as chips ($1.50 AUD for 16) and they seem perfect.

What are they? They are a non-self-lighting coal, in a 38mm diameter, 12mm tall disk shape. Basically a finger coal, but round.

They come packaged nicely, even with a glove to handle the coals!!!

What i have noticed is on the underside of the disk, there is an indented section, like star coals, and 3 kings coals. Im not sure, but i think this may facilitate a high high quality smoke :)

[quote]4 Certification of Environment Preservation Organization
 to confirm the eminence of Zoghal Ghaleb to natural charcoal and that
 the CO gas in  Zoghal Ghaleb products is one third of natural charcoal[/quote]

If this is true, im going to use these in future.

Havent used them yet, will give u guys a review once ive used them. But basically its a charcoal disk, without the nasty self lighting chemicals. I'm sold.

Enjoy some piccies,

[img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n111/bennaus/DSC00984.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n111/bennaus/DSC00985.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n111/bennaus/DSC00986.jpg[/img]

Hey wtf I had to pay $2.50 over here in Perth. But yeah they are great coals and can last for at least 50m at the perfect heat level. To tell the truth I accidently bought them thinking they were quick lights but a good find is a good find.

And i do like the food handling glove ,typical Iranian thing to do.
A much funnier thing is in some dinners in rural Iran they bring you your fork and knife with a bowl of steaming hot water. So if you are really worried about hygiene you can drop them into the hot water.

trying to cut me out of the picture are we PP?

THANKS!

Nah EL, if u cant find em near you ill only want postage costs + purchase.

[quote name='benny']trying to cut me out of the picture are we PP?

THANKS!

Nah EL, if u cant find em near you ill only want postage costs + purchase.[/quote]

Bro sooner or later he was going to find out that shipping between Aus and the US cost $20 bucks and back out. :lol: Unless he is a rich man........

If I were a rich man,
Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum.
All day long I'd biddy biddy bum.
If I were a wealthy man.
I wouldn't have to work hard...................come on you know the words :wink:

Quit playin on the racial jokes boi.

Just coz im a Jew dont mean i necessarily know all the words to all the songs from fiddler on the roof..... Much....

Just send it in a letter satchel thingo, cant be that bad

hmmm im thinkin i mite be able to find some of these in vancouver since we got a huge iranian population in north van. i bought these coals when i was in turkey back when i was first learning to use the hookah so i didnt think much of them at the time. but lookin back at it they were killer.