An Old Face

MichaelLCP

Less of an introduction thread, more of a, "you'll never believe who's back thread". Hey guys! For those of you who don't know me, my name is Michael, I live in San Jose California, and I've been a member since 2010. I was gone for quite awhile and we'll just avoid why. Adam (mush), Chris and I reconnected recently on the hookahforum page on facebook, and they welcomed me back. :) 

Not sure how many people are still around and active. Just thought I'd post a little update. 

I've been working at Whole Foods now for a few years and also deliver lunches in the mornings for eat club. (cool place check it out) While working at Starbucks back in 2012-2013 I met my beautiful lady and we got engaged in January of this year. Ever since then its been a lot of wedding planning, money saving, and working. Never been more stressed out about finances or time limits, but I've never been happier. 

I rarely smoke hookah anymore. I still have my set up but switched to vaping a couple years back. Just less work and way easier. I still do smoke hookah a couple times a month with my old man, who is still smoking his KM almost nightly. 

Anyways just a little update. Sorry for rambling. Still here to provide hookah knowledge if anyone needs it, and more than willing to answer any vape related questions.

Thanks for the welcome back Adam and Chris. 

Welcome back, bro! I was into vaping as well but quit a couple months ago. Felt like I was too attached to it, like I always had to have it with me. So I wanted to just get away from it altogether. I also sold my entire hookah collection last year, so I could afford the $700 heartworm treatment for a dog we rescued. Planning on getting a new little setup here soon, just the basics- small Mya, Tangiers Pico, Nakhla, and some cocos. Get back into the game. But with how busy life is, I won't be smoking much. Anyway, sounds like your life is going great! Congrats on the engagement! Being married is awesome. And just wait til you have kids lol- they're even more amazing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@bawhee thanks buddy! Definitely will try to set up the hookah a bit more often. 

@chreees that's love for a pet man. It's like a family member, you'd just do anything for them. Also this year has flown by crazy fast, I can only imagine imagine how fast it's gonna go once I'm married and start having kids. Oh man. Haha I'm excited though. Good to hear you're doing well man. It's so awesome to come back and see how great everyone is doing, such a great feeling.