Hey, all! Update time

mustang67n

Whats up, you beautiful people?!

Figured I'd drop by and give an update on the recent events of my life and let you all know I'm still breathing. :P

Since my last login:

• I've moved from Las Vegas to beautiful Saxman, Alaska (part of the Ketchikan Gateway Borough in SE Alaska)
  • I quit my pizza delivery job (part of the move)
  • I got a job at Napa Auto Parts (AKA Service Auto Parts)
  • I sold all of my hookahs and hookah accessories
  • My only intake of nicotine are my trusty vapes

With my new life I now live on an Island in a town with a population of ~500. I live 20 feet away from the ocean and in a rain-forest. I sold my car to move here so I either bus it to work or steal my brothers truck (he's been stationed up here for a couple years). I spend most of my time working, and my days off hiking our Island or one of the countless other Islands near me. SOOOO... things are going pretty good for me!

I LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT OF HF!!! :) and I miss you all!

Nate, you wonderful bastard! Good to see you on here again!

Glad you're enjoying your life in Alaska, though hopefully you'll also get a pipe eh? A nice hookah in the Alaskan outdoors yeah? Do stick around and hang out here again, it's been a bit empty these days...

Nate! Good to hear from you dude. Bet it's beautiful up there! You should get a hookah again... I think I'm getting another one here soon and will make time to smoke, damnit! Life has been busy and if you recall, I sold all mine to cover my rescue dog's heart worn treatment. I miss hookah dude. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I've actually been really thinking of getting another pipe to have up here. I don't have much space at the house, so I may get a little QT or similarly tiny pipe (what was that tiny KM pipe they used to have?)

I've missed all you people, ILY

• 1 month later...