Elmas Funnel

The question is, Is it comparable to the tangiers phunnel in its use with tangiers or not? As I only have a pipe with a female port and I really want to smoke tangiers, I'm looking in to things I can use. On top of being able to fit my pipe its also much cheaper then a tangiers phunnel. so is it better to shell out the extra cash on a pico or should I just take the cheap route and get and elmas funnel?

Not sure about the Elmas one, but if you want something as close to a Tangiers phunnel, you'll want to try and find one of the Kasbah male funnel bowls that Mark had made. It was so close to my Tangiers Mini I could tell no difference in performance.

the other option, and i feel disgusting just saying it, is I could get an alien, as that will save me less money but will save me tobacco

Not sure about the Elmas one, but if you want something as close to a Tangiers phunnel, you'll want to try and find one of the Kasbah male funnel bowls that Mark had made. It was so close to my Tangiers Mini I could tell no difference in performance.

the Issue with those is availability, If i could find one I would get one though, cause the other tobacco saver idea is the alien

the other option, and i feel disgusting just saying it, is I could get an alien, as that will save me less money but will save me tobacco

the Issue with those is availability, If i could find one I would get one though, cause the other tobacco saver idea is the alien

I hear ya... why I said you could try and find one. Would hate to see you settle for the Alien. Anyway, why not just get a Pico and fab up an adapter?

I hear ya... why I said you could try and find one. Would hate to see you settle for the Alien. Anyway, why not just get a Pico and fab up an adapter?

the alien is 10 bucks cheaper then a pico, that 10 dollars equals more tobacco

But nowhere near as good in performance, IMO... Eric makes them with certain dimensions for a reason. The Alien disregards those dimensions. That is why it fails, and paying $10 more for a better quality bowl is justified.

But nowhere near as good in performance, IMO... Eric makes them with certain dimensions for a reason. The Alien disregards those dimensions. That is why it fails, and paying $10 more for a better quality bowl is justified.

you do raise an extremely valid point there

You should definitely just make an adapter, it's super easy. Get a short piece of copper or stainless steel tubing and put a bowl grommet on each end, done. If you really want to make it super tight, fill in the middle with tape to build it up on a taper so that the grommets fit perfect.

Other than that, yeah, Kasbah bowl is the shit.

Kasbah bowl is great (though I think I'm down to one now :( ) but good luck finding them. I still talk to Mark every now and then but he's soooo out of the hookah game.

The Elmas ones are ENORMOUS. If you want a bowl to smoke for like 8 hours, then go for it, but otherwise, they're overkill.

Ty's suggestion of an adapter is probably your best bet though

Edited by Hassouni

You should definitely just make an adapter, it's super easy. Get a short piece of copper or stainless steel tubing and put a bowl grommet on each end, done. If you really want to make it super tight, fill in the middle with tape to build it up on a taper so that the grommets fit perfect.

Other than that, yeah, Kasbah bowl is the shit.

Kasbah bowl is great (though I think I'm down to one now :( ) but good luck finding them. I still talk to Mark every now and then but he's soooo out of the hookah game.

The Elmas ones are ENORMOUS. If you want a bowl to smoke for like 8 hours, then go for it, but otherwise, they're overkill.

Yeah Im Probably just going to make an order for pico, a elmas adapter is only 4.99 for a chipped one so now real harm adding that to the order.now for another question, burley or regular static starlight which one do you guys like more?

Personally, I get sick of SS pretty fast, but I would take burley. But, to be honest, as long as what you're ordering has the new label on it, it's gonna be good.

I miss Mark :(

Personally, I get sick of SS pretty fast, but I would take burley. But, to be honest, as long as what you're ordering has the new label on it, it's gonna be good.

One, I also miss Mark, I hope he is doing well. two I lovvvvveeee static starlight, what I really wish I could get my hands on is some bug powder but that seems impossible now a days. Ill try the burley as I've never had it before

One, I also miss Mark, I hope he is doing well. two I lovvvvveeee static starlight, what I really wish I could get my hands on is some bug powder but that seems impossible now a days. Ill try the burley as I've never had it before

Good choice- the Burley easily became my favorite once I tried it. :)

• 2 weeks later...