Coals

Coleman

OK so I've been away for a while as many of you know, I was just wondering what everyone's favorite coals on the market are currently. Me and girlfriend have been smoking pretty much daily so we need to pick some stuff up

Only type of coal you can get here is a brand called TomCococha, which are surprisingly good coco coals. Alternatively you can use bamboocha bamboo coals which are less good but also aight in a bind.

I use Coco Ultimates because they are pretty cheap, can come in big boxes and they have a clean taste. The coals are pretty consistent, it's rare to get a bad batch, and they don't crumble a whole lot (once they are completely glowing red hot they are more susceptible to cracking, but every coal is at high heat).

• Upvote 1

Coal Maing, i can send you some Razans if you want, I've still got about 7 boxes left of the 10 I ordered a few years ago (yeah, I don't smoke often). I'm still very happy with them.

To be honest, the last great new coal I tried were the Mya Genie coals, they were surprisingly excellent, but not cheap.

Coal Maing, i can send you some Razans if you want, I've still got about 7 boxes left of the 10 I ordered a few years ago (yeah, I don't smoke often). I'm still very happy with them.

To be honest, the last great new coal I tried were the Mya Genie coals, they were surprisingly excellent, but not cheap.

that would be rad as hell Hass thanks a lot. I can also understand not smoking often with your two jobs and all.

• 11 months later...

Hello, I want to give free sample from our coal production.  But the problem is I'm in Indonesia and you are all seems so far away from my country.  If there will be 0.25kg to 1 kg  free sample from me, do you guys want to pay for the delivery?  Here is our product information: http://blackcoconut.co.id/

It could be your next favorite coal