Whats it worth?

Torg42

I have inherited a hookah and since I don't not smoke I was looking to sell it.  Problem is I have no idea how much is a fair price.  It was not used often, cleaned regular, and has 4 new hoses.  

hook.JPG

comparing those pictures to the original picture, I'm probably gonna go with my gut and say it's a no name chinese pipe. As for worth i really cant say chinese pipes usually dont hold up very well, some get lucky and hold up a while but its really dealers choice price wise. id say dont charge more then 75 for it, 50 would be a better price though

comparing those pictures to the original picture, I'm probably gonna go with my gut and say it's a no name chinese pipe. As for worth i really cant say chinese pipes usually dont hold up very well, some get lucky and hold up a while but its really dealers choice price wise. id say dont charge more then 75 for it, 50 would be a better price though

Thank you. Just want to make sure I'm not screwing someone over. 

Thank you. Just want to make sure I'm not screwing someone over. 

good job on that 

• 5 months later...

hi guys ive just come back from iran and bought 7 of these bad boy ghaliyuns with me 

im tryong to upload pictures but the max file size is too low 

they are made from chest nut wood and stand at 32 inches 

i was just wondering how much these ghaliyuns are worth on this side of our beautiful planet

thanks in advance